Remember the jailbreak populate with did every Saturday and how it started off so well and just kind of died slowly? Me and @Sesh think we should maybe start doing it again but for FF2.

If it's possible I would like to request that every Saturday at 7pm EST the higherups create an event on the steam group for people to populate FF2. If we do this every weekend then maybe we can get a steady population going throughout the weeks too? It'd be pretty neat if we could get this started since filling empty servers would be great.

@Vexx @mrnutty12 @Basquiat @Sesh

I'm in. 7 pm might be kinda hard for me to swing, but I'll try.

Honestly, there's a lot of servers we could do with this... but I have no problem with starting off with FF2 :cool:

I'm in. 7 pm might be kinda hard for me to swing, but I'll try.

Honestly, there's a lot of servers we could do with this... but I have no problem with starting off with FF2 :cool:

Yeah we started off with jailbreak last time so we thought why not give FF2 a try

An event on the weekend I can actually show up to :eek:?!

It'd be great to have an event night rolling again, but as it stands, why exclude it to ff2? It seems keeping things to a single server are only likely to increase people getting bored and dropping it sooner. Would there be any reason to not or any opposition to making this just a general tf2 event night and change servers weekly to ones that could use some more love? Ff2, jailbreak, tf2ware(Lol), and uberupgrades all seem like possible places to go.

An event on the weekend I can actually show up to :eek:?!

It'd be great to have an event night rolling again, but as it stands, why exclude it to ff2? It seems keeping things to a single server are only likely to increase people getting bored and dropping it sooner. Would there be any reason to not or any opposition to making this just a general tf2 event night and change servers weekly to ones that could use some more love? Ff2, jailbreak, tf2ware(Lol), and uberupgrades all seem like possible places to go.

I think we should tackle each server individually and work on one at a time to ensure that it gets as much love as possible, but that's an idea too.

FF2 Used to be one of our most populated servers early last year until it slowly died and went on a very long and forgotten fixing hiatus. It used to be my favorite server and lately when it gains a small population I see old regulars start to come on. I agree with the idea as we can boost population for servers that already hold small promising communities (uber upgrades and pkmn). Even now I'm pretty sure I saw ff2 recommendations for bosses and maps just to give more of a reason to do so!

See you this saturday ;)

@NitNat

Edited by Guest (see edit history)