Identity:

Banned:

Yes

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

I'v been playing for around 3 years

Reasons for Joining:

I'v been playing XG servers for more than 3 years now and I have loved them ever since, I never really tried to get into XG like this, i have made applications but i never looked back at them before. I want to be part of XG because I would like to be more connected. And maybe one day become a bigger part (probably not).

I was a sad man when i made this profile, so I made stupid name, i need to change my name if i can....

On the left side, Hub, then forum shop, and finally username. Otherwise, just this here link Forum Shop | Xeno Gamers

Tipped doesn't cause problems and makes the server funner when he's around. All in all a good guy (y)

A:8

M:8

+1 binch I didn't know you weren't a member, anyways +1 you need to get your ass into the clan. Very active player, seen on dr mostly

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)