CappyCappy

Enable Towny chat

While we're on the topic of enabling certain abilities, can we enable Chimera Wings? I've been asking for this for a very long time and haven't gotten an an answer for it. @Amylicious @XHina_sanX

Well from what I remember, super removed it because it's broken as in OP for having it in our servers. Me and quite a few people have the elytra and I could say that it shouldn't be in the game due to it's uses. Sure it helps you get from places to places, but that itself is pretty over powered. I would say keep it disabled because OP

Well from what I remember, super removed it because it's broken as in OP for having it in our servers. Me and quite a few people have the elytra and I could say that it shouldn't be in the game due to it's uses. Sure it helps you get from places to places, but that itself is pretty over powered. I would say keep it disabled because OP

It can be op for a pvp environment but Im pretty sure there is an activation time or something

if there is debate with people wanting it and not wanting it I will put a poll up for enabling it once me and hina have decided what we should do with it.

if there is debate with people wanting it and not wanting it I will put a poll up for enabling it once me and hina have decided what we should do with it.

There isnt really any reason why someone wouldnt want it though

just checked deluxechat, theres no options for party chat, the closest thing is pm.

mcmmo has a party chat feature when in a party, give it a try and see if it works if not I will see if its disabled in the config.

check this link for the commands: Parties

Edited by Guest (see edit history)