In-Game Name:

Smit

Identity:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58897473

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Smit

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): Free killing 1 person.

Why should you be unbanned?: I love this server and I have played it for so long. I played back in the og times when the sever wasn't "dead" and played a lot. I have played since 2014. I also think that the ban has been a long time and I have learned my ways. Also the lack of info on the ban.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Are you sure? I deleted your other thread since it was a double post btw.

He originally wanted this thread deleted and the other to be kept, nothing largely important though. He merely wanted to change the statement about 2014 to 2013.

My old team ban was appealed and this one is from 2015 with 0 info on why i was banned

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Rejects' sourcbans account was accidently deleted a while ago, hence it says "admin deleted". Rejects must have accidently entered no reason, but he I'm 100% sure that he'd only permanently teamban people for mass freekilling - as it's normal on Jailbreak.

I didn't mass freekill I killed 1 person and was banned.

Lmao, I remember you. You're that one friend of J-Dawg or whatever it was. I'm pretty sure you did actually mass freekill.

I remember that since you were the guy who posted screenshots of a private conversation that you and I had and said I had anger issues.

oh boy this was a while ago

iirc I dont think I have ever accidentily or unintentionally team banned someone permantly so I'm assuming that I banned this person for mass freekilling and just entered the reason wrong or forgot to enter one however I cannot remember this incident so it is possible that I wrongfully banned you so I'm neutral on an unban @Bello