Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Peter Parmesan

Identity:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Received a permanent ban at some point yesterday from [xG] Pokemon Trade Center. Ban was administered by ill41057. I have no clue why this was done. I don't know the admin and I don't believe I was breaking any rules (if I was I would appreciate some warnings beforehand or communication afterwards).

Hey Peter, so uh I seemed to have noticed that within your comments sections on your steam profile people seem to be upset that you were hacking/trolling on their servers and also crashing them? Can you please explain this? I know that it seems that this ban was a mistake and its pretty much solved but I'm just curious ya know?

Oh, those are old comments. I used to go around servers with sv_cheats set to 1 and find weird and obscure console commands to use. Prop spawning/rotating, mostly harmless stuff. Though I did find out you could use the prop removal command ent_remove on players to "kick" them from the server, as well as similar commands to remove all the weapons/cosmetics from the server and one which crashed the server entirely.

I abused those a few too many times and some people (rightfully) got upset and accused me of hacking (wrongfully).

Kind of rude and stupid so I stopped. Never used hacks, though. Hacks are for lazy chumps.