Position:

Time Active:

1 year

Experience:

moderated on garry's mod bhop servers

Donated:

Yes

Information:

i feel that i want to join the staff of xG because i am usually on the tf2 xG servers from usually really early in the morning to really late at night and i do notice that a lot of times there are lots of rule-breakers throughout the day and not all the time are admin there to take care of the situation. (not trying to call the staff bad) it's just that i know that the staff usually wants to be doing something else or is occupied or offline and i want to be there to help out the community and hope that i can provide a smooth and well in-game experience for those players that do not want to be having to deal with rule breakers all the time.

0 For now. Has shown a major improvement since his consistent spam posts. However, he does actively take drugs on the server and I'm not 100% I can trust a staff member like that.

You should definitely not do that on the servers, especially if you are staff.

-1 Has had quite a bad attitude with me on the servers occasionally. He does know the rules and all but I'd like some improvement behavior wise.

I don't know you personally, but there are a couple points if interest which have swayed my vote.

1) If you're often, or even at all on drugs while moderating a server, you're not moderating it at all. I don't see how you intend to live up to the definition of moderator if your judgement is clouded. You'd be a lose cannon of a mod, and that's simply unacceptable.

If this info is outdated, you're clean now, and @Kypari is misinformed, then my deepest apology for the confusion.

2) You have only 14 hours in-game on xG servers. While this is decent, I'd like to see more experience in-game from any moderator. There are certain things you can only learn by playing, and I'm 99% certain that every xG staff member has tenfold this amount of time in-game.

3) The lack of effort you put into application also speaks to how much care you would put into actually moderating the servers. Not only are all the "i" 's not capitalized, but things like "not all the time are admin" just make it seem as like you don't care enough about actually putting effort into what you do.

Mods who don't put effort into what they do, are simply not good mods.

Sorry, man. (n)

@james8470 I have much, much more than 14 hours... and i've been sober for a month now.

but thanks for the feedback I guess..

You said a long long time ago to the point where you probably don't even remember that you take weed monthly. This was back when I was first mod.

@james8470 I have much, much more than 14 hours... and i've been sober for a month now.

but thanks for the feedback I guess..

i actually have over 1,000 hours on Team Fortress 2

I was referring to hours in-game on xG.

TF2 experience is not the same as xG experience

+1 For me. Known this guy for a while and he's a pretty chill guy and always enforces the rules on surf. Good luck with the app!

i have a lot more than 14 hours on xG too. i've been playing for a long time now on xG. i have most of my hours focused towards xG surf server.

Oh my bad, I must've pulled up another guy with your username or something who had 14.

Sorry about that :eek: