Mr.LogicToast

Mr.Logic Toast - Team Fortress 2

Please don't take this personally...

Well...you have said you have been high on our server. You have talked about smoking weed numerous times on the server and said you can't remember things easily because of it. I don't feel comfortable with having you as a staff member quite yet if you are going to be high while moderating as it may affect your ability to handle situations properly.

5aa4c55357fc6_ScreenShot2017-07-24at12_02_34AM.png.16d136b7abad1b5d47bd9797951035b1.png

Other than that, I think you would be a fine candidate but until the drugs are of the question... it's a -1 from me.

Sorry bro :(

Please don't take this personally...

Well...you have said you have been high on our server. You have talked about smoking weed numerous times on the server and said you can't remember things easily because of it. I don't feel comfortable with having you as a staff member quite yet if you are going to be high while moderating as it may affect your ability to handle situations properly.

[ATTACH]30695[/ATTACH]

Other than that, I think you would be a fine candidate but until the drugs are of the question... it's a -1 from me.

Sorry bro :(

Why? Being high is different for each person. When I get high, I mellow out. I don't lose the ability to moderate properly or act upon things.

You need to stop being ignorant about this stuff.

Medicine that makes you drowsy could affect how you moderate in-game. You want to sit out for a day and not play games? While weed itself is "controversial" to many, it's not like he is doing harder drugs.

Chill, Supreme.

Other than that, I know there has been issues in the past about Logic. I haven't really seen him on the servers, so I can't really say much. When I do play, I'll catch you on and maybe make a vouch from there.

Good luck on the application.

It is publicly known that I get plastered on TGH a lot, and I have never been talked to about it. Even when I border on being as for the application, staying neutral. Logic, you seem nice, I just haven't played on the same server as you enough times.

Honestly these responses are just ignorance. Weed is objectively safer/less judgement affecting than alcohol, and we let people of legal age drink. weed is legal where I am and I'm high on the servers fairly often (I've kind of been cutting back in general but that's personal and beside the point) someone being fit for staff really doesn't have much to do with intoxicants. If you abuse because you're drunk/high then you weren't fit staff, it wasn't the drugs fault. As for forgetfullness yeah he might miss a chat spam here or there, but we all do that anyway, nobody can read it 24/7. If he's fit staff his choice of how to relax has no effect on that, and if it does, he was never fit staff.

Tl;dr mature people gonna be mature, immature people gonna be immature, stop blaming substances and blame yourself, because it's your fault. Drugs and drink don't make good staff go bad, those people just were bad staff.

As for the thread +1 for probationary mod. I talked to him today about this and the rules and he's got a good head on his shoulders. I honestly don't think him winding down with some bud is going to drastically change that, because it doesn't drastically change people.

Honestly these responses are just ignorance. Weed is objectively safer/less judgement affecting than alcohol, and we let people of legal age drink. weed is legal where I am and I'm high on the servers fairly often (I've kind of been cutting back in general but that's personal and beside the point) someone being fit for staff really doesn't have much to do with intoxicants. If you abuse because you're drunk/high then you weren't fit staff, it wasn't the drugs fault. As for forgetfullness yeah he might miss a chat spam here or there, but we all do that anyway, nobody can read it 24/7. If he's fit staff his choice of how to relax has no effect on that, and if it does, he was never fit staff.

Tl;dr mature people gonna be mature, immature people gonna be immature, stop blaming substances and blame yourself, because it's your fault. Drugs and drink don't make good staff go bad, those people just were bad staff.

As for the thread +1 for probationary mod. I talked to him today about this and the rules and he's got a good head on his shoulders. I honestly don't think him winding down with some bud is going to drastically change that, because it doesn't drastically change people.

I will add though (can't edit on phone plz) that even if you are smoking not to do it over mic or throw it in peoples faces, as I talked to you about today. I got called out on it and it was deserved, so I stopped. It makes us look bad. But as for you on your own time, go for it.

Why? Being high is different for each person. When I get high, I mellow out. I don't lose the ability to moderate properly or act upon things.

Medicine that makes you drowsy could affect how you moderate in-game. You want to sit out for a day and not play games? While weed itself is "controversial" to many, it's not like he is doing harder drugs.

Chill, Supreme.

Other than that, I know there has been issues in the past about Logic. I haven't really seen him on the servers, so I can't really say much. When I do play, I'll catch you on and maybe make a vouch from there.

Problem is that Lxgik is 15. People can say weed isn't harmful as much as they want but that's a lie when you're growing up, and I've seen Lxgik when he's high. He's fucking out of it, and I don't trust anyone who is that out of it on the servers, especially not to do staff jobs.

I completely agree with you Supreme. I'm not comfortable at all when Lxgik is around and I know he's more susceptible to breaking rules by accident when he's high.

-snip-

Weed is illegal where I am and I know what people are like around my age when they're high. You hardly come on enough to know Lxgik when he's high in the first place so you shouldn't throw passive aggressive comments in the first place honestly. Also, just because Weed isn't as bad as alcohol doesn't mean that weed is any better. In my opinion it's as bad because it's a gateway drug to harder drugs, whereas alcohol is a drink that most drink in moderation.

15 year olds smoking weed makes the community look really bad too. I definitely wouldn't want to come back to a server that had a young staff member actively getting high on servers, weed or not.

Problem is that Lxgik is 15. People can say weed isn't harmful as much as they want but that's a lie when you're growing up, and I've seen Lxgik when he's high. He's fucking out of it, and I don't trust anyone who is that out of it on the servers, especially not to do staff jobs.

I completely agree with you Supreme. I'm not comfortable at all when Lxgik is around and I know he's more susceptible to breaking rules by accident when he's high.

Weed is illegal where I am and I know what people are like around my age when they're high. You hardly come on enough to know Lxgik when he's high in the first place so you shouldn't throw passive aggressive comments in the first place honestly. Also, just because Weed isn't as bad as alcohol doesn't mean that weed is any better. In my opinion it's as bad because it's a gateway drug to harder drugs, whereas alcohol is a drink that most drink in moderation.

15 year olds smoking weed makes the community look really bad too. I definitely wouldn't want to come back to a server that had a young staff member actively getting high on servers, weed or not.

Don't claim to know more about weed and then say it's a gateway drug, disproven AF.

And as for the rest of your post those are valid reasons to -1. But they're lxgics personal issues, not a weed issue. Don't blame the drug if he isn't being mature. That's just called immaturity. We have stoners that can effectively do their job and some that can't, clearly weed isn't the deciding factor in that, it's personal responsibility and maturity.

And miss me with gateway drug nonsense.

Don't claim to know more about weed and then say it's a gateway drug, disproven AF.

And as for the rest of your post those are valid reasons to -1. But they're lxgics personal issues, not a weed issue. Don't blame the drug if he isn't being mature. That's just called immaturity. We have stoners that can effectively do their job and some that can't, clearly weed isn't the deciding factor in that, it's personal responsibility and maturity.

And miss me with gateway drug nonsense.

What are you even talking about here

Firstly I didn't claim to know more about it.

Secondly it is a gateway drug. Cannabis: the facts - NHS Choices and this is coming from the best healthcare worldwide 2017

ai.imgur.com_Sq67BLd.png.4d172d5882bb82d569b4aec988c16cb4.png

I'm blaming the drug because it also specifically states how "it makes some people feel confused, anxious or paranoid, and some experience panic attacks and hallucinations." and I don't trust someone like that to moderate the servers. Why are you so defensive about it and being so passive aggressive about it in the first place? Weed is literally proven to be a factor, not just his personality when he isn't high.

I'm neutral for now. Logic is a nice guy, but it's been a while since I've played with him.

On the topic of the weed thing, however... I don't care if a person smokes weed, drinks, or snorts chocolate powder in their free time, just don't do it on the servers. We've had several past staff members who would get wasted while on the servers, I personally don't approve of it, but I'm not their dad.

Like @Kypari said, it could make the community look kinda bad, but I feel that goes for anything that can alter a person's judgement. I personally wouldn't want to play on a server where a staff member is bragging that they can't see straight because they're so drunk/can't see their monitor past all the weed smoke/are currently "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs".

Chill, Supreme.

When he said he was high, he was... not acting him self all too much.

1) If you're often, or even at all on drugs while moderating a server, you're not moderating it at all. I don't see how you intend to live up to the definition of moderator if your judgement is clouded. You'd be a lose cannon of a mod, and that's simply unacceptable.

You guys are hilarious.

28874-b48488e17eb41f9bc08e7b8a49d4534f.jpg

If you're gonna -1 him over a status from april, then I have no words for this, lol. Please look through my statuses, I can guarantee that there is stuff that is 10 times stupider than this.

In my opinion it's as bad because it's a gateway drug to harder drugs, whereas alcohol is a drink that most drink in moderation.

This is pathetic, Kypari.

Let me sidetrack you guys for a bit.

Back when I was around the age of 15/16 my friends and I would occasionally meet up to get drunk. It was hilarious and everyone had a good time.

Some people drink alcohol, some people smoke weed. Especially when you're at a younger age, you wanna try new things and if he decides to smoke weed every now and then, then I think that's fine.

Saying weed is a gateway drug is really sad and you should probably re-educate yourself if thats what you truly think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=cpBzQI_7ez8;t=56

President Obama smoked weed too when he was younger and so did Bill Clinton. I don't think either of those became a heroine addict and both became really successful in life.

That being said, if anyone wants to debate whether weed should be legalized not, cash me on discord and we'll do it over voice chat.

I don't think Logix is suitable for staff, as hes a bit immature. I feel like he sometimes doesn't know when to stop talking if you get me.

I'm however not gonna -1 either, since I think he's a chill and friendly person whom you can have some good fun with.

I have never seen him high on the servers. I know some people that really can't behave themselves properly when they're high and if he is one of these candidates, then he shouldn't be promoted.

But -1ing someone for smoking weed doesnt make a lot of sense IMO.

You guys are hilarious.

If you're gonna -1 him over a status from april, then I have no words for this, lol. Please look through my statuses, I can guarantee that there is stuff that is 10 times stupider than this.

This is pathetic, Kypari.

Let me sidetrack you guys for a bit.

Back when I was around the age of 15/16 my friends and I would occasionally meet up to get drunk. It was hilarious and everyone had a good time.

Some people drink alcohol, some people smoke weed. Especially when you're at a younger age, you wanna try new things and if he decides to smoke weed every now and then, then I think that's fine.

Saying weed is a gateway drug is really sad and you should probably re-educate yourself if thats what you truly think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=cpBzQI_7ez8;t=56

President Obama smoked weed too when he was younger and so did Bill Clinton. I don't think either of those became a heroine addict and both became really successful in life.

That being said, if anyone wants to debate whether weed should be legalized not, cash me on discord and we'll do it over voice chat.

I don't think Logix is suitable for staff, as hes a bit immature. I feel like he sometimes doesn't know when to stop talking if you get me.

I'm however not gonna -1 either, since I think he's a chill and friendly person whom you can have some good fun with.

I have never seen him high on the servers. I know some people that really can't behave themselves properly when they're high and if he is one of these candidates, then he shouldn't be promoted.

But -1ing someone for smoking weed doesnt make a lot of sense IMO.

I didn't -1 for the status, It just was showing that he does talk about it quite a bit.

-snip-

Literally just read exactly what I put in my last post.

ai.imgur.com_OZXuXDm.png.823834cd9c9a12216988a77c682b7abc.png

That is the literal definition of a gateway drug

ai.imgur.com_zelBSvg.png.ef026d6ca1f6378f215eb36c6b978850.png

:thinking:

You're cherry picking about the whole Barrack Obama taking weed and stuff like that. Did he actively take weed when he was president?

One of my friends started taking weed a while ago. He now does MDMA at college and is out of it to the point where he hardly even plays one note in band practice. Another one of my friends took weed before band rehearsal and they acted like a total doofus; spaced out, played badly and was being a total airhead.

Dont slap people with ur swag @Bello cus u aint got none xoxo no offense ily

Literally just read exactly what I put in my last post.

[ATTACH=full]30717[/ATTACH]

That is the literal definition of a gateway drug

[ATTACH=full]30720[/ATTACH]

:thinking:

You're cherry picking about the whole Barrack Obama taking weed and stuff like that. Did he actively take weed when he was president?

One of my friends started taking weed a while ago. He now does MDMA at college and is out of it to the point where he hardly even plays one note in band practice. Another one of my friends took weed before band rehearsal and they acted like a total doofus; spaced out, played badly and was being a total airhead.

Dont slap people with ur swag @Bello cus u aint got none xoxo no offense ily

This is the wrong place to discuss this and we've taken the debate to a private convo at this point.

I however wanna quote Jon Stewart: “Do you know how many movies I wrote when I was high?”

So, maybe not obama but other people did.

Anyways good luck @Mr.LogicToast

Edited by Guest (see edit history)