Bun_E / Amy - Minecraft

Division:

Minecraft

Staff Name:

Bun_E / Amy

Staff's Identity:

STEAM_0:1:29168923

Evidence:

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_244035540087734272_3423812074775428e24793ba18daf82b3d29fa132ec.png.09a3911f3ee462456cff91c8d418874f.png

Further Information:

Pictures of the DL building in creative in her town, where she and three other people live. And a picture of her admitting to using creative to build.

Also when constantly asked by a player who needed help with the bugged Iron Golem spawner, not replying, which led to her getting told by people on the server to do her job she got angry, the player who first told her to to her job got flamed and kicked.

Amy's town, Paradise has, as I've mentioned three other residents. Who play the game legitimately. One of these residents has admitted to only two of all the buildings in Paradise being built legitimately. So having someone build everything in creative is an unfair advantage.

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_255075461854527488_342374858694590464_unknown.thumb.png.368dfbfcfeb22a0a9d84e227fc54738e.png

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_255075461854527488_342374975292047370_unknown.thumb.png.ab01afaadbfd55e0dce7e88db2e2a77b.png

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_255075461854527488_342375395045408788_unknown.thumb.png.01a86c27f365bdc88a2f27c3c27b8e1b.png

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_255075461854527488_342375287687872512_unknown.thumb.png.0186950b4fc61c7577718aca815da97a.png

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_255075461854527488_342375573521170432_unknown.thumb.png.c4298f8277f4f6e556599ce97df89ad9.png

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_253967765860253696_342379683154755604_evidence_5.thumb.PNG.4a7e79059be212733facf4410894d51e.PNG

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_244035540087734272_34238118134f76057d2e1bb6344220742fb5b80cbf2.png.b35b1c90fc1f811a0b7326d759f8cbbd.png

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_244035540087734272_34238117685bbcc60ae78029cb4b1594a5a5c613dc8.png.b48e4290a9f2a1a183614d3f83462a30.png

I will say that Virr and I found out about her spawning stuff in creative (the smoothstone from what I remember) and also building by flying (or in creative mode). I have already warned her about these 2 matters as it is, she apologized and stated she would not do it again as she is on her last straw. It is towny, and building up your wall without putting dirt blocks under you (in my opinion) is a minor abuse but abuse nonetheless which is why we gave her a final warning.

The kicking for telling her to do her job is unwarranted depending on how much she got spammed or how rude people were, and I would like her side of it first. Also, linking 2 messages of her saying you are literally pathetic and grow up without ANY context is also a little fishy as I know how easy it is to bait staff to reacting negatively if you do things enough.

Virr already tagged her so now we wait on her side of the story, and if you do play minecraft and see these issues, please speak up in this thread so we can resolve it as a community.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I've already been in discussion with this with Aegean and came to an agreement about using my creative for only community projects.

regarding the other topic in question. I have many chat logs of certain members including healix disrespecting me. One of these members has been recently caught exploiting the store for credits. Every time I have been playing I have had certain members displaying disrespect towards me and repeated trolling which is getting very childish and annoying. Hence my grow up comment.

The kick was for ignoring warnings on attitude regarding admin disrespect, You need to stop with the attitude because a ban will be next. You know who you are.

Also I have been working very hard with getting donator ready, I can't be answering every players questions while I am not even tabbed into the game because I have my head in the ftp. People need to be patient if I do not reply straight away, I dont see how this is an issue its common sense if I am busy I can not help can I?

I will say that Virr and I found out about her spawning stuff in creative (the smoothstone from what I remember) and also building by flying (or in creative mode). I have already warned her about these 2 matters as it is, she apologized and stated she would not do it again as she is on her last straw. It is towny, and building up your wall without putting dirt blocks under you (in my opinion) is a minor abuse but abuse nonetheless which is why we gave her a final warning.

The kicking for telling her to do her job is unwarranted depending on how much she got spammed or how rude people were, and I would like her side of it first. Also, linking 2 messages of her saying you are literally pathetic and grow up without ANY context is also a little fishy as I know how easy it is to bait staff to reacting negatively if you do things enough.

Virr already tagged her so now we wait on her side of the story, and if you do play minecraft and see these issues, please speak up in this thread so we can resolve it as a community.

When were the warnings given out if I may ask? Just want to make sure these events happened before/after the warnings.

The "grow up" comment is irrelevant because the previous statement in question was along the lines of "a player is constantly asking for help, you should help them". Nobody else had said anything and I invite you to show chat logs. Only when the person who you were arguing with about you being in godmode said "this guy has a question for you" did you respond, and your response was "I don't know" when it was regarding the shop. Let me also remind you that your attitude outside of the towny server has been extremely toxic, the most recent situation being you saying "fuck off" when someone unnamed suggested you should reply to this thread.

You are not adressing the fact that you are cheating, and where are the chatlogs?

I already addressed she got warned for using Creative in her own town, and will be removed from power if she is caught using it again to benefit herself. This conversation was only yesterday, and she didn't deny doing it, apologized and knows the consequences if caught again.

agyazo.com_e66a8e0226d0eb9a39446fa4b2064c3c.thumb.png.d9279105fd7d0b489ebc1151e3be1af8.png

Here are the logs. Did you know that @grap_grop was being rude and annoying in chat, is that why you omitted grape's part of the conversation and pretty much the whole context to put her in a bad light? He definitely deserves a kick and/or a mute. I wouldn't have even blamed her for a 30 minute ban to cool down if he continued after this.

I'm actually interested to know how much of grape's comments you knew towards Amy and still made this thread regardless, did you think we would disregard any context? We have rules about stuff like this and try to do our best to get evidence from all sides on purpose to stop groups of friends to circlejerk and target someone they don't like with false narratives. This is a gaming community, you do not need to like everyone, but acting hostile and trying to make them feel unwelcome is not acceptable.

The "grow up" comment is irrelevant because the previous statement in question was along the lines of "a player is constantly asking for help, you should help them". Nobody else had said anything and I invite you to show chat logs. Only when the person who you were arguing with about you being in godmode said "this guy has a question for you" did you respond, and your response was "I don't know" when it was regarding the shop. Let me also remind you that your attitude outside of the towny server has been extremely toxic, the most recent situation being you saying "fuck off" when someone unnamed suggested you should reply to this thread.

Had to quote this recent post from you into my post, you egged her on for both of her "responses" that you guys were trying to show she was disrespectful for, did you think we can't see logs, or did you just forget your behaviour when you cherrypicked your screenshots? She also said she doesn't know in terms of spawners, and that Hina would. You belittle her in the chat, insult her and keep putting the stupid :thinking: meme and sarcastically call her the best dl in xG when she's telling you to shut up. You have got to be kidding me with this thread.

I already addressed she got warned for using Creative in her own town, and will be removed from power if she is caught using it again to benefit herself. This conversation was only yesterday, and she didn't deny doing it, apologized and knows the consequences if caught again.

[attach=full]31057[/attach]

Here are the logs. Did you know that @grap_grop was being rude and annoying in chat, is that why you omitted grape's part of the conversation and pretty much the whole context to put her in a bad light? He definitely deserves a kick and/or a mute. I wouldn't have even blamed her for a 30 minute ban to cool down if he continued after this.

I'm actually interested to know how much of grape's comments you knew towards Amy and still made this thread regardless, did you think we would disregard any context? We have rules about stuff like this and try to do our best to get evidence from all sides on purpose to stop groups of friends to circlejerk and target someone they don't like with false narratives. This is a gaming community, you do not need to like everyone, but acting hostile and trying to make them feel unwelcome is not acceptable.

Had to quote this recent post from you into my post, you egged her on for both of her "responses" that you guys were trying to show she was disrespectful for, did you think we can't see logs, or did you just forget your behaviour when you cherrypicked your screenshots? She also said she doesn't know in terms of spawners, and that Hina would. You belittle her in the chat, insult her and keep putting the stupid :thinking: meme and sarcastically call her the best dl in xG when she's telling you to shut up. You have got to be kidding me with this thread.

awww.fbcommentpictures.com_media_images_2014_10_09_tmpQzHoRV.jpg.b38a32333d7a70b545569cd6de493719.jpg

Yes, you addressed it, Aegean, but I wanted to hear what she has to say about it. And I was on the server at the time, I would have more stuff to back me up, but the screenshots are what I could get my hands on, since getting Minecraft chat logs is not like trying to get the xG TF2 chatlogs.

Yes, you addressed it, Aegean, but I wanted to hear what she has to say about it. And I was on the server at the time, I would have more stuff to back me up, but the screenshots are what I could get my hands on, since getting Minecraft chat logs is not like trying to get the xG TF2 chatlogs.

Wait so you knew that grape acted that way towards her for those responses, knew that the context would put grape in a bad light, and decided to put an abuse/disrespect thread on Amy using those as examples?

One could say asking minecraft specific questions, not server specific questions, in game instead of simply googling it can be seen as a shitty form of socializing. Nobody had to answer him, Amy's job is to administrate the server not teach people how to play minecraft.

Regardless, this situation could have been handled better by Amy. Those comments from a DL were unnecessary. It doesn't help the fact you guys were scrutinizing her for no reason.

Can we have all the logs pl0x? I think it might be helpful.

Beyond which, I think it's hardly fit to call either individual's actions toxicity thus far. They literally just called each other names and then grape made a sarcastic remark. I think toxicity is more along the lines of actually going for the throat, and it would be untruthful to say worse hasn't gone by without issue.

Also on an unrelated note, I don't blame Amy for not knowing about spawners, but it would be nice if the DL actually came to examine your possible problems with the towny plug-in before just immediately throwing in the towel. Spawners don't seem to work in claimed areas, idk if that's the problem tundah was having, (there's no way I'd no unless I at least looked at his problem, that's the point).There's a skeleton spawner near me that would never spawn anything when I had the area claimed around it, so I just claimed an area next to it instead, and it seemed to solve the problem.

The real issue I see is the creative mode thing. Nobody else has the ability to just warp in a billion stone bricks and glass to build a giant impenetrable wall around their own town, why is Amy special? I also highly detest the idea that it's excusable for being a "community project", as if it was, you wouldn't feel the need to build a giant impenetrable wall around it, to make it your own town exclusively, or to subtly include your distaste for other towns within it. I've heard that you've asked people to leave after they found ways to make it in, and even had gone as far as assuming that they set their spawn to be within the walls of your abode before you had even made it private. There's nothing wrong with wanting a private town or whatever, but I think that immediately disqualifies it from being a "community project". Another allegation is that the wall was built with the express purpose of concealing use of creative from nearby neighbors, which I can't confirm, but the stunning amount of bookcases within the library only make me suspicious, as does your seemingly incredible need to keep others "out".