Healix

Bun_E / Amy - Minecraft

Wait so you knew that grape acted that way towards her for those responses, knew that the context would put grape in a bad light, and decided to put an aboose/disrespect thread on Amy using those as examples?

There is more than one specific person/group of people at fault here, and I still would've posted the screenshots even if they had Grape's comments in them.

There is more than one specific person/group of people at fault here, and I still would've posted the screenshots even if they had Grape's comments in them.

That's not how this works though, you KNEW the context, and omitted everything. Not once did you mention how Grape was acting towards Amy, and even asked her for proof when she tried to defend herself.

We're in equally bad positions and that, despite the things Grape has said, this is a thread on Amy, not him.

You MADE this thread while hiding the fact that grape egged her on to respond the way she did, and then made it seem like she was saying that to people asking her for help. Are you being serious right now?

@Thunder's spawner problem was that his iron golem spawner wasn't really what it was labeled as, it was actually just a bugged pig spawner. The problem had an easy fix, just get a new one and (if needed) fix the shop to make sure that it didn't happen to anyone else again. The problem wasn't that Thunder didn't know how to play Minecraft.

FYI: The problem was solved by @XHina_sanX, he just brought in a new spawner for Thunder to use instead of the bugged spawner, this was an easy thing for Amy to do instead of throw in the towel immediately.

I asked Amy something and I didn't get a response; I was fully aware that donator perks were in heavy works and so were the staff perms. I was more than happy to wait for a response as those things were more important than my concern. DL's have a lot of questions being thrown at them, they need time. Think about it like a cusomer service line for a company. High Priority issues are main priority, than medium and finally low priority. Server staff perms and Donator things are very important right now, a simple question about a spammer is not priority.

I am only going to vouch on the fact of the kicking and how things were handled, the creative stuff I'm not going to vouch on.

-1 @Amylicious however could have handled it differently; the way she was being treated was not okay. As @MineCrack said, she doesn't have to answer, her roles primary focus is server management and administrating. This whole situation, all those involved should of handled it better.

@Thunder's spawner problem was that his iron golem spawner wasn't really what it was labeled as, it was actually just a bugged pig spawner. The problem had an easy fix, just get a new one and (if needed) fix the shop to make sure that it didn't happen to anyone else again. The problem wasn't that Thunder didn't know how to play Minecraft.

FYI: The problem was solved by @XHina_sanX, he just brought in a new spawner for Thunder to use instead of the bugged spawner, this was an easy thing for Amy to do instead of throw in the towel immediately.

If Amy had tried examining the situation instead of ignoring and when finally getting around to the problem and throwing in the towel, this could have been avoided.

Just don't take this out of context, I'm not saying that scrutinizing Amy was a good choice by the others, but the situation would have been avoided if she had tried to do the job to the best of her abilities.

For right now I'm gonna remain neutral, there isn't much evidence that can really get her demoted, but I'm almost sure there is some potential evidence coming in the future. Stay tuned!

That's not how this works though, you KNEW the context, and omitted everything. Not once did you mention how Grape was acting towards Amy, and even asked her for proof when she tried to defend herself.

You MADE this thread while hiding the fact that grape egged her on to respond the way she did, and then made it seem like she was saying that to people asking her for help. Are you being serious right now?

Well, first of all, this happened three days ago, I don't remember the entire context, but it had to do with her not helping a player with the bugged out Iron Golem spawner that you can buy in the shop. And once again, I'm not trying to hide anything. Yes I asked for logs, because there is more than the one log you posted. AND what I said was "The player who first told her to do her job, got flamed and kicked", not her acting that way to players asking for help. Once again, I posted what I had to work it. If I had screenshots with other peoples comments I would have posted that as well.

For right now I'm gonna remain neutral, there isn't much evidence that can really get her demoted, but I'm almost sure there is some potential evidence coming in the future. Stay tuned!

@Tatost This is the exact shit I'm talking about, what do you gain for acting so arrogant?

I left this thread open despite you guys cherrypicking logs just to make Amy out to be acting rude and abusing on her own accord because I wanted the opinions of other members.

Regardless, she has gotten her warning for abuse in terms of spawning/flying for anything that doesn't have to do with spawn or for community areas. She 100% could have handled things better, and could have tried to be more responsive to members who are in need of help. Even if she doesn't know the solution, just listening and responding is enough if she's tabbed in to see if she has any ideas on how to help. This though does not warrant a straight out demotion.

To @Healix, @grap_grop and anyone else who tries to use this kind of "tactic" in xG to get someone punished, you guys need to re-evaluate yourselves as members of this community. If I message someone that they are like an 8 year old girl or telling them they are the worst DL, and they respond back to me telling me to shut up or kick me after constantly egging them on, in what fucking world do you think I can screenshot only their side of the convo and post it as proof that they are disrespectful or abusive?? How can you possibly think this ISN'T fucking underhanded and dishonest?

Edit: To @LAN_Megalodon, you misunderstood what she said. Her using creative to build in her town and anywhere around it is not what she was referring to as community project. I warned her when I found out about her using it to benefit herself, and stated she will only use it for spawn or community projects (i.e. changing up shop, adding an event area etc) She admitted to using it to build in her town and how it's wrong, which was yesterday.

Also, logs will be looked at as other higher ups have access to it, and if anything else comes from them, they will be addressed at that time.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Regardless, she has gotten her warning for abuse in terms of spawning/flying for anything that doesn't have to do with spawn or for community areas. She 100% could have handled things better, and tried to be more responsive to members who are in need of help. Even if she doesn't know the solution, just listening and responding is enough if she's tabbed in to see if she has any ideas on how to help. This though does not warrant a straight out demotion.

Quick question what is going to happen to the town?

Are you going to remove it or keep it there?

Quick question what is going to happen to the town?

Are you going to remove it or keep it there?

I will talk to Hina and figure out a solution as he has been very fair with his opinion on matters concerning minecraft thus far

Edit: To @LAN_Megalodon, you misunderstood what she said. Her using creative to build in her town and anywhere around it is not what she was referring to as community project. I warned her when I found out about her using it to benefit herself, and stated she will only use it for spawn or community projects (i.e. changing up shop, adding an event area etc) She admitted to using it to build in her town and how it's wrong, which was yesterday.

Also, logs will be looked at as other higher ups have access to it, and if anything else comes from them, they will be addressed at that time.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Honestly, the abuse evidence is still there alongside the confession, which @Amylicious has already been warned for. The rest of the evidence (specifically the kick) is entirely irrelevant for this abuse thread. I think this should just be closed personally because Amy has already been talked to about the exact evidence provided and I feel like this is kind of spiraling right now.

As for the instigating and issues on the server involving @grap_grop , Amy had already kicked grape so he suffered the punishment. Making a thread using that evidence was pretty silly.

Spawners don't seem to work in claimed areas, idk if that's the problem tundah was having, (there's no way I'd no unless I at least looked at his problem, that's the point).There's a skeleton spawner near me that would never spawn anything when I had the area claimed around it, so I just claimed an area next to it instead, and it seemed to solve the problem.

That's correct, the way towny works it doesn't allow monters in towns at all, pretty sure pig/cow/etc spawners would work. If you ever test having a spider or whatever follow you and walk into your town, it will despawn when it walks into your claimed area.

Since this thread is basically done I won't say anything on the matter, just wanted to comment on that specifically. :P

That's correct, the way towny works it doesn't allow monters in towns at all, pretty sure pig/cow/etc spawners would work. If you ever test having a spider or whatever follow you and walk into your town, it will despawn when it walks into your claimed area.

Since this thread is basically done I won't say anything on the matter, just wanted to comment on that specifically. :p

Actually, it is toggle-able but by default its set to OFF.

To use the spawner, you may need to risk your towns safety as far as I can tell.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Actually, it is toggle-able but by default its set to OFF.

To use the spawner, you may need to risk your towns safety as far as I can tell.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah that's correct, I meant by default it doesn't allow them in the town