Tatost

TF2 Highlander Event (I swear for real this time)

you all best not be switching around teams last minute and fricking up my autistic set-in-stone plan (@bagel, @Tatost)

Name: /xG\OneGlove

SteamID: 76561198081295713

Classes: Scout, Sniper, Spy

You'll use Teamspeak for communication, as we have multiple channels for this exact purpose. To download Teamspeak click here!

but we got a discord now D: i mean like from what i heard people seem to favor discord more than teamspeak but hey teamspeak is still up you can still use it if you want and i'm still up for streaming/recording it

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

but we got a discord now D: i mean like from what i heard people seem to favor discord more than teamspeak but hey teamspeak is still up you can still use it if you want and i'm still up for streaming/recording it

I just had virr change it + it'd be sick if you could still do that. I'm sure someone around here would appreciate the footage.

oh right did you get the password for the highlander server already? i heard there was problem about it last time

Lol I don't think anyone has used that since I ran the Highlander team, and only myself, ohstop, kbraszzz and chickenpanda knew the password, and that was over two years ago and I would be shocked if anyone remembers it. Going in and unpasswording the server would be the best bet.

Lol I don't think anyone has used that since I ran the Highlander team, and only myself, ohstop, kbraszzz and chickenpanda knew the password, and that was over two years ago and I would be shocked if anyone remembers it. Going in and unpasswording the server would be the best bet.

ai.imgur.com_coiwsrZ.png.c0166a65fe668a796ef784b92f6acb17.png

sure was you guys :^)

couldn't we technically do 6v6s or other comps too?

We could, and we might actually have to change it to 6s if we don't get enough people. I could put up a poll to see if people would rather have that instead.

Gonna tag the fools who actually signed up for this - @OneGlove @Sonic @ael_fjordling @mrnutty12 @bagel @TBOHB @soxy @Moosty @Segal @Kypari @Thunder @grap_grop @WubbaLubbaDubDub @Spoopy @james8470

Also Moosty, you lied to me. You never put your steam ID in here grrrrr

We could, and we might actually have to change it to 6s if we don't get enough people. I could put up a poll to see if people would rather have that instead.

Gonna tag the fools who actually signed up for this - @OneGlove @Sonic @ael_fjordling @mrnutty12 @bagel @TBOHB @soxy @Moosty @Segal @Kypari @Thunder @grap_grop @WubbaLubbaDubDub @Spoopy @james8470

Also Moosty, you lied to me. You never put your steam ID in here grrrrr

Id be cool with 6s or HL. Doesn't matter to me.