Forest

Memory Lane

Your basic nostalgia thread.

I'll be taking a stroll down memory lane, anyone care to join me? Let's start off nice and easy:

I remember when our Counter-Strike Division was our most prominent one that contested with the likes of HG :coffee:

Disclaimer: any posts containing 'flammable material' are susceptible to being spam rated. Users are not to "quote" anyone else's post in any shape or form; the only way to interact with another post is by rating it or by 'mentioning' a user. By no means is anyone allowed to instigate a debate/argument/discussion in this thread. This thread is to be taking in a completely satirical way; however, do not make things personal. @Higher-Ups please ensure that this does not happen by deleting any posts that breach this disclaimer in any way.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I remember when Brian and Muffin ran tf2, and TGH was 24/7 Clocktown and Poketrade was 24/7 Goldenrod.

Also minecraft skyloft was the best trade map of all time, and Nintendo Sixty Fortress was always a better name than TGH.

I remember playing with multiple people on TF2 Jailbreak and every single round without fail @Vector would unmute himself and scream "TURN DOWN FOR WHAT" and everyone would just charge at the guards.

Was funny as heck (y)

omg i just died remembering that shit. holy fuck. i sang like the whole fucking song.

Remember late night jailbreak that lasted for literally an hour and was called off because everyone kept abusing so badly and Jaybreeze kept mass freekilling over and over and diabeetus kept unbanning him because late night jailbreak