Forest

Memory Lane

- This one time, when I went to band camp, my cat got on and did something I guess.

- Tinychat days

- Vintage, (NEO WHERE ARE YOU?!)

- Thunderdoug anyone?

- That one time when Cristo kicked VideoGameDunkey for advertising his YouTube channel on our cs:s jailbreak (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=e5lGCSx3K4o;t=92)

I remember lmq123 or a name similar on CSS jailbreak who had a radio quality voice who was always able to rebel because no one wanted to kill him when he was narrating about himself rebelling. I also remember Stories and Sad as they were some of the first people I played CS:S JB with

I remember all the shitposts in Bach's Team Speak. Such great moments as finding out silence had an unusual curve to his dick, or that Whyte slept naked with some dude in a sleeping bag, or all of the bikie wars mic spamming, who could forget all the times Bach would cum at the sight of Macho Man Randy Savage. I also remember like joining this community when I was like 12 because I was like "I like Zelda, Oh hey look a clock town server" some say that's where Karts story ended, others say that's where it began. I also remember when Egossi would talk about sucking keemstars dick. Good times, good times.

Trigger warnings if you see a spoiler.

If you're wondering why you have a rating from me that is gross, it's cause you're a new fag in this thread.

I remember the days when cs:s had a zombie escape server and it was some of the most fun I had in this clan, Playing on the starwars map, my lord. fantastic.

I remember when cs:s was first starting, and we had master rampage, trollface, and a few others as staff, and the first day stories came onto the server while us 3 were playing, and started rapping. sad shortly joined after and man, they were awesome dudes.

I remember when stories got shipped off to Basic training and left xG :(

I remember when sad stopped joining mumble. :(

I remember when aram first joined the clan.

I remember Guncest

I remember when aram was a squeaker

I remember when we left mumble and went to teamspeak

I remember when Aegean joined the servers, and never talked.

I remember when duckii reigned over this clan like the plague

I remember when duckii jr vowed his love too her

And tarin to him shortly after

I remember hosting the first minecraft server for this clan and silence getting jealous and started an xG one.

I remember getting kicked out of the clan. (a few times)

I remember the clan having a Heroes of Newerth division and I ran it.

I remember it dying and we pretended like it never happened.

I remember monica

I remember having a council meeting about getting council staff

I remember Aegean getting staff for the first time

I remember Aegean sporting a pink shirt and cowboy hat.

I remember meeting rukibah for the first time.

and he never talked, but when he did he'd call me a towel, he called me it a lot.

I remember when cs:s had an eu server.

I remember when cs:s had 60player pop that was maxed out

Then 40

Then 20

I remember back when bombs weren't a thing in jailbreak and we had actual wardens and there were wardens that could contain 40 people, now we have wardens that can't handle 6.

I remember when you could have fun on the servers wtihout being banned/kicked.

I remember everything about this clan, this clan me home :(

Edited by virr (see edit history)

I remember Moosty Hill and being a sniper main for a single summer

I remember my quasi-fictional daughter with @Kart named Kartalina dickhands, who as her name suggests has penises for fingers edward scissorhands style, and is the world champion of the "sex wrestling" equivalent of the WWE

I remember how much fun we had on minecraft skyloft, even though it was oddly proportioned and some areas/buildings were inaccessible and how many images promoting the map creator, who was named Tony and literally wore a fedora and sunglasses, were just thrown everywhere, some even worked as teleporters.

I remember protecting the Scoota-hive from invading Dinklebergs.

I remember @Bach having the best teamspeak channel in the game, and when his name was twozerofour.

I remember winning one of Overvisor's raffles and giving a free craft hat to everyone on the server.

But most of all I remember simultaneously being quite drunk and spawning into goldenrod_b3 without any of the models of trees being visible, and being so freaked out and unable to explain what was happening that I ended up being muted for just loudly rambling on mic, but not before a legendary demo was captured.

"NO YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND, THERE LITERALLY AREN'T ANY TREES, I JUST SEE THE NORMAL SHIT WHERE THE TREES SHOULD BE BUT I CAN'T SHOOT THROUGH IT BECAUSE I GUESS THERE'S JUST GHOST TREES"

I remember back when we were steam group banned by hells gamers, and at first they would not unban anyone regardless of if they were an actual member of xg or not it upset me because at the time they were the only good kz server