Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

mama birb

Identity:

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

Hi, it's Gustavo, this happened a while back, maybe two months.. On jailbreak, I was on CT and it was going well. we went into a disco room and an admin (
cant remember name
) said "Ok, do whatever you want."

I thought this direction was for me and the other CT, so I assumed I could kill a few people for the heck of it.

The others yelled at me, and the admin gave me a permanent ban from being on the CT team.

I simply misheard the instruction, and I don't think I have freekilled as the CT ever before. I told him it was my first freekill and i simply misheard him, but he still gave me the ban anyway.

(I am still allowed to be a prisoner, just not a cop.)

-Gustavo

I'm going to put forward that Gustavo is a valued member of surf and I'm sure surf staff have had minimal issues with him.
I agree to this, Gustavo is a valued member and would not intentionally break the rules. I have had no issues with them and I don't expect to have any with them at all anytime soon. I feel that an honest mistake was made and that he will not do it again.

+1 for an unban.

+1 on your unban, mistakes like this happen unfortunately and nothing from our fellow members suggest that this was anything more than a mistake.