NitNat

See ya homeslice

I don't know how to word this any better, but I'm gonna take off once again. Sadly I can't give a better reason but I'm just disinterested and tired of most of the crap going around. I'm just going to deal with it now instead of later in the year. I've made my choice and I'm just stepping down to member for the final time. I had a lot of fun supporting xG though, thank you all for that.

Sorry to hear you're stepping down, but I'm glad you're still gonna be a member. Hope you come back time to time to just hang out with us on the servers, or say hi on the forums!

Take it easy :)

Another spook is gone! Noooooooooo! @Bone we gotta stick together. We're losing good spooks left and right!

Srsly though I wish you the best nitnat and we'll see you around hopefully ^-^;

@Ms.Spooks GRRR

o/

Another spook is gone! Noooooooooo! @Bone we gotta stick together. We're losing good spooks left and right!

Srsly though I wish you the best nitnat and we'll see you around hopefully ^-^;

@Ms.Spooks I keep forgetting about you, sorry :(

Yeah don't worry I'll hang out with you guys time to time for sure also @Bone carry on the legacy for me

Will do, Nit :emoji_skull::rip:

Rip nitnat, never got to know you all too well but you were a cool gal AND you played jailbreak so what else could i ask for tbh

Other than that you're welcome back anytime in this community, have a nice one!

:( NoOoOoOoO .Que triste que te vayas T_T... Sancock and me are going to miss you. good luck in the future things and remember the surf server's doors are always open. T_T