3 hours ago, Johny3Tears said:

@Bone on the jump server commands such as bring are not working. There is also an issue with the ammo regeneration (after changing weapons, it stopped regenerating) and most importantly, the team balance does not work. Jump maps need to have everyone isolated to one team which we cant do on the map so in this case (jump academy) everyone on blue is stuck in an empty room that's not meant for players to see. If you need any help let me know, Id love to pitch in where I can!

Fixed. Added a new plugin. Players are automatically set to RED, even if they choose BLU. Ammo Regen works fine. If you change weapons it may take a second to kick in, or you can always use jm_resupply in chat or console. Bring didn't work because it wasn't on the server, so I added it.

This month's gamemode is: Balloon Race!

845466909_ss(2018-06-04at09_52.31).png.c983f7f1a684a3fa100a45735c896d81.png

The server's already updated and ready to go. If there are any issues, either message me on Steam/Discord or post here in this thread

5 hours ago, Donakonda said:

@Bone The GameMode rotation server is broken. 

I'm assuming it was because the server was playing other maps, right? For some reason the mapcycle file didn't update, so I fixed that now.

Unless you meant something else?

8 hours ago, Bone said:

I'm assuming it was because the server was playing other maps, right? For some reason the mapcycle file didn't update, so I fixed that now.

Unless you meant something else?

@Bone yeah it was playing other maps.

So, because of the obvious elephant in the thread, I'll ask; Who's going to be continuing the Rotation Thread and Server?

I'm only asking because if we decide to take it down, it would be a good idea to let anyone who was interested in it (ie. the people who read this thread) know. If it stays up, then of course it'll become common knowledge as well. I'm simply acting as the one to bring the topic up.

I had contacted @Aegean and @virr beforehand to let them know since they already have access to it. The TF2 DLs should also have access to it, don't quote me on that, but they could decide to keep it up (since it's really not hard to maintain), or make it Surf 2: Electric Boogaloo or whatever. It's not really my decision to make though, so you'll have to get more info from the Higher-ups I tagged ?