Yeah, it was pretty fun. I just wish the plugin was a bit more matured since it has quite a few bugs.

Can we just remove general trade server and add murder? :D Also since Bone is dm, >:) we can make him work more like add his own plug ins like adding cleavers for murder and weak weapon for innocents. And HIT REG can be fixed :D

Can we just remove general trade server and add murder?

I believe that would be up to @Bello or @Vexx to do that ;)

:D Also since Bone is dm, >:emoji_smile: we can make him work more like add his own plug ins like adding cleavers for murder and weak weapon for innocents. And HIT REG can be fixed :D

That would require major edits to the plugin, which is possible but would take some time. As for the hit reg problem, I can't really fix it since that's a part of Source itself.

It's time now for the second annual (@TheSupremePatriot ;)) Gamemode Rotation Gamemode Vote!

Next month is October, otherwise known as "Month of Spooks", so I added 2 gamemodes that could be considered spooky for just such an occasion:

The Vote is now closed

Remember to vote and not to forget to vote! Also, suggestions help decide the nominees for the following month's vote, so keep throwing those out there!

Edited by Bone (see edit history)

It's time now for the second annual (@TheSupremePatriot ;)) Gamemode Rotation Gamemode Vote!

What did I do to you to deserve this ;-;

I haven't even played the server yet, didn't realize it was dodgeball ;-;

Now I know first hand tf2 smash is loads of fun, but I had to vote slender for those spooks this month

[ATTACH=full]32130[/ATTACH]

That image made me cringe for some reason

What did I do to you to deserve this ;-;

I haven't even played the server yet, didn't realize it was dodgeball ;-;

But it... It's been almost a month.. I made posts and statuses about it too. You still got another week to play though, and to see if you can beat the DodgeBot

You still got another week to play though, and to see if you can beat the DodgeBot

I don't think it was possible, unless there was some sort of outrageous coordination with pyro. Me and caleb tried it to no avail. That thing was rigged from the beginning and you know it.

But it... It's been almost a month.. I made posts and statuses about it too. You still got another week to play though, and to see if you can beat the DodgeBot

I’ll do my best. How many points to we have to beat of the bot?

I don't think it was possible, unless there was some sort of outrageous coordination with pyro. Me and caleb tried it to no avail. That thing was rigged from the beginning and you know it.

You just have to get it up to 200 MPH. The plugin may glitch out occasionally due to the speed measurements being an arbitrary number.

It's totally possible though, I've beaten it own my own and have even given out a couple of keys to people who have beaten it.

I’ll do my best. How many points to we have to beat of the bot?

Get the rocket up to 200 MPH and the bot stops airblasting. Take a screenshot of you beating it if you do, and I'll give you a Mann Co. Key.

You just have to get it up to 200 MPH. The plugin may glitch out occasionally due to the speed measurements being an arbitrary number.

It's totally possible though, I've beaten it own my own and have even given out a couple of keys to people who have beaten it.

Get the rocket up to 200 MPH and the bot stops airblasting. Take a screenshot of you beating it if you do, and I'll give you a Mann Co. Key.

@Bone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSBzIYbN6o

1:50

:D

Edited by Guest (see edit history)