I did what the bot did, stand in one spot. It is totally fair play. ;p

And being that I was on that server for about 2+ hours, I was just trying different techniques. :3

I think virr was talking about the /buddha use

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I think virr was talking about the /buddha use

Not cheating at all, it doesn’t do anything except prevent me having to be bored every time I die waiting for new round. When I get hit or the rocket times out the speed resets. It gave me no advantage at all.

Not cheating at all, it doesn’t do anything except prevent me having to be bored every time I die waiting for new round. When I get hit or the rocket times out the speed resets. It gave me no advantage at all.

unless oneglove was afk or joined during the end of the match, you should not have been doing that.

unless oneglove was afk or joined during the end of the match, you should not have been doing that.

He was afk, I slayed him during that time. When he said he was back, I slayed myself to allow him to enter the match.

Do not worry guys, I know what I was doing :emoji_smile:

The winner of the second Gamemode vote is: Slender Fortress!

5aa4c5a188014_ss(2017-09-30at06_11.08).png.ed0a017faa98e205a09a168de5f423c5.png

I've changed the server over to what would be considered "Base" Slender Fortress with a few extra added maps and bosses. Since I'm not super familiar with SF, be sure to suggest other "good" maps and bosses here, and I'll be sure to add them (y)

Out of curiosity, I've decided to hold a poll to see if the Rotation system should be changed on the GR server. I'm hoping if a change is made, it could cause the server to have a bit more popularity since we won't have to commit to a gamemode as long, but if the gamemode is popular enough it would simply win an extension vote. Here's the Poll:

The vote is now closed

Edited by Bone (see edit history)

It's time to for the next Gamemode Vote! Vote #3:

The vote will be active for a week and decides the fate of the Gamemode Server('s Gamemode)!

The vote is now closed

Edited by Bone (see edit history)

no sky kill box please fix

From what I can tell, that's map dependent. If there's not a trigger_hurt box around the map then it won't kill on launch. Unless there's a plugin that can generate one, it's not a part of the Smash plugin itself. I can see if I might be able to Frankenstein one up using the Smash plugin, but I kinda doubt it.

From what I can tell, that's map dependent. If there's not a trigger_hurt box around the map then it won't kill on launch. Unless there's a plugin that can generate one, it's not a part of the Smash plugin itself. I can see if I might be able to Frankenstein one up using the Smash plugin, but I kinda doubt it.

Look into Stripper, you should be able to spawn it in using it.