Elcark

Tf2 Server Map Files

So here's a little something thought up by @Natsu to hopefully convenience some people. Basically the purpose of this thread is to have all

the maps on our servers accessible as single compressed files as opposed to downloading the maps one at a time whenever joining a server.

Hopefully it serves as a more convenient way for people who don't frequent certain servers as much to not have to wait extensively each time they join or the map changes to be able to play, and instead can just have all the maps beforehand. This was considered especially for staff who haven't frequented certain servers when responding to calladmins.

Anyways, if you have any thoughts or comments let me know, I might try to keep the files up to date as maps are added/removed and maybe do other servers such as zombie fortress. Feel free to let me know if any of the files are screwed up or missing maps. Otherwise, if you think it's a neat-o thinga-ma-jig be sure to give a thanks to our man Sora, and if you think it's a stupid waste of time, I at least had fun doing it (even if uploading the files killed my wifi).

TGH maps

tgh_maps.zip

Pokemon maps

poke_maps.zip

Deathrun maps

dr_maps.zip

Freak fortress maps

ff2_maps.zip

Surf maps

surf.rar

(updated 8/22)

Edited by virr
added surf (see edit history)

You mind if I add a link for the Gamemode Rotation server when I finish adding maps? It's just for Murder now, but I'll post more maps for the other gamemodes when they change and keep them updated

You mind if I add a link for the Gamemode Rotation server when I finish adding maps? It's just for Murder now, but I'll post more maps for the other game modes when they change and keep them updated

By all means! It would definitely be worth having alongside the other servers especially as it continues to grow. You could certainly either drop them here, or share them with me and I could compile them and add the rotation server, and possibly subsections for it's different game modes, to the main post.

By all means! It would definitely be worth having alongside the other servers especially as it continues to grow. You could certainly either drop them here, or share them with me and I could compile them and add the rotation server, and possibly subsections for it's different game modes, to the main post.

I'll post 'em here so I don't have to bug you every time the gamemode changes or I make a small adjustment..

Gamemode Rotation Maps:

Murder

Dodgeball

Edited by Bone (see edit history)

THANKS THANKS THANKS!! GRACIAS!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D for me it took me years to enter in TGH, Now with this .. i will take me seconds.

with my internet being as it is atm (with hurricane harvey etc.) i still get in a min or so. but yea i agree on that it'll take a few seconds to enter.