Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

[xG] SomeUglyAsianDude

Identity:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I gotten banned for reporting this person (mama) for thinking he was abusing admin powers because he was ubered and had crits, i soon heard that it was because of him beating the map which gave him those powers. so then i got banned. pls help

Yeah this is on me here, basically what happened on my side was I was just on surf and mama was killing people and that's when he had called admin on him for admin abuse, I didn't know why he would have done that and thought it was because he was killing him or something. So I didn't know if he was actually being serious or if he was joking, so I asked him in all chat multiple times to see what it was about since I was already there, and he didn't respond to me at all and wasn't afk so I assumed that he was just doing it as a troll and that's why he wasn't responding every time, so I banned him for it. But it just seems like a Skrew up by me so +1 for unban.

Player Chat History | Xeno Gamers

i can not see it :( probably the chat logs are loading for me.:confused:

well Unban +1.

for misunderstanding.

ok ignore that .. i basically grab other chat log from SOMEONE CALLED KRAMPUS .-. BUT is not the real krampus plop!.. i got troll.

sorry my bad :(:(:( this is the real one Player Chat History | Xeno Gamers

PLOP!

It's actually procedure to day ban for a troll report/misuse of !calladmin.

+1 for unban, since it was a misunderstanding.

This is true. If someone abuses calladmin you can jump to a day ban.

However, make sure they're actually abusing it. In cases like these where someone genuinely believes someone is hacking/abusing/breaking rules and so on a day ban is not appropriate.

Explain the situation to them and make sure it doesn't happen again. For clarification, I'm just generally speaking. I've read @Krampus's post and I really don't blame him either.

Since Krampus himself admitted that he was wrong and @mrnutty12 + Vexx gave input as well, I'm gonna unban him right now.

- closed