Egossi

Gone for a while

Hey guys, as i mentioned in a status update a little while ago, this year of highschool is gonna be my final highschool year, therefore i have a big exam coming up in a few months so i will have to have a regular sleep schedule, and i'll need to study for my classes, and long story short there is pretty much no way i'll be able to play games or get on discord in any US timezone

There will be a few holidays but i highly doubt that even then i will be able to pop on much, we'll see, but by the looks of it im almost entirely disconnecting myself from xG for about 6 months, so i'll see you all then

P.S.: also sorry if i have meme'd on anyone a bit too hard in the last few months, this year is coming in kinda stressful and im not really having a good time, but just know that i dont hold anything against anyone in this community, and hope to see everyone later

P.P.S: I'm not 100% sure if i'll be completely inactive yet but if that turns out to be the case feel free to demote me from csgo then

Tags: @John_Madden @Nomulous

Edited by Egossi (see edit history)

Nooo!

Now I have no one to give me my daily video meme in the shout box! D:

Seriously man, I'm sorry it's been so stressful with school. I think we all know what that's like, but to not even have a little downtime is something else!

Since you clearly care a lot about learning, what do you like to learn the most? My favorites are biology and sociology.

Anyways, I wish you good luck. (y)