LemonMeister

CUSTOM TF2 MAPPER FOR HIRE

I'm a mapper familiar with the Source engine, and more specifically, the TF2 version of it. I'm looking to potentially work with your servers, and make custom maps for fair, reasonably cheap fees. Please send a message if you're interested in this offer, and would like to discuss further!

What are these reasonably cheap fees?

also with this, not that i'm in the position to ask but if you don't mind, are there any specific types of maps or modes that you create maps for? Like surf, or JB?

Sorry, I'm back. As far as fees go, I don't have a flat rate, I typically charge based on complexity and size of the map. To make something like say, trade plaza, that's a 30 bucks ordeal. For gamemodes, I'll do standard TF2, plus trade/deathmatch. I may do other custom gamemodes as well, but I'll have to be shown the GM first.

Sorry, I'm back. As far as fees go, I don't have a flat rate, I typically charge based on complexity and size of the map. To make something like say, trade plaza, that's a 30 bucks ordeal. For gamemodes, I'll do standard TF2, plus trade/deathmatch. I may do other custom gamemodes as well, but I'll have to be shown the GM first.

Hi you can add me on steam and we can definitely discuss it alongside the other higherups :emoji_smile:

Do you also have a portfolio that we can see?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

While I don't have a properly made portfolio, here's a few WIPs I've done in the past. None of them were finished, I didn't really have the drive to make these kinda things for just myself alone to enjoy:

[MEDIA=imgur]a/2GgJ2[/MEDIA]

I have made a couple gmod prop hunt maps in the past before to completion, if you'd like a look at them:

Steam Workshop :: Ph_MotelBlacke_Redux

Steam Workshop :: Ph_Citrus_Shipping

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Neat! Looks great! Do you have any on gamebanana that I could load up just to walk around in person or are those personal projects? I’m really curious to see more. :)

While I don't have a properly made portfolio, here's a few WIPs I've done in the past. None of them were finished, I didn't really have the drive to make these kinda things for just myself alone to enjoy:

[MEDIA=imgur]a/2GgJ2[/MEDIA]

I have made a couple gmod prop hunt maps in the past before to completion, if you'd like a look at them:

Steam Workshop :: Ph_MotelBlacke_Redux

Steam Workshop :: Ph_Citrus_Shipping

````````fix```````` edventures and we in business.