• remœve
    • move the map to general trade

why is masscc even on trade gaming in the first place

The only 2 valid arguments to keep the map would be:

"It has a minecraft section"

"It has a mario kart section"

FIRSTLY, we have both of those as actual maps and not tiny sections,

secondly, the mario kart section looks like it was made in roblox,

and thricely, the minecraft section isn't actually accessible without noclip, and even then it's tiny.

screenshots of mario kart and minecraft sections:

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_299368453335285760_363493063600898059_unknown.thumb.png.1a007d1f5a99ca8610ceed7b3afa0c5f.png

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_299368453335285760_363493111030349824_unknown.thumb.png.0dfc4c20c96a5dffd3664b9d80902929.png

why is masscc even on trade gaming in the first place

The only 2 valid arguments to keep the map would be:

"It has a minecraft section"

"It has a mario kart section"

FIRSTLY, we have both of those as actual maps and not tiny sections,

secondly, the mario kart section looks like it was made in roblox,

and thricely, the minecraft section isn't actually accessible without noclip, and even then it's tiny.

screenshots of mario kart and minecraft sections:

[attach=full]32289[/attach]

[attach=full]32292[/attach]

The only use this map has is to organize events. So maybe it could be taken off /nominate but whenever DLs/DMs feel like it they could organize an event to just play some of the things on that map?

Another small issue is that there is a secret in that map which locks doors on the map, which is against the rules. It's pretty frustrating to deal with as well since staff don't really know the buttons well at all and have to guess and have other people relay the message whether the doors are open again until everything is back to normal.

The only use this map has is to organize events. So maybe it could be taken off /nominate but whenever DLs/DMs feel like it they could organize an event to just play some of the things on that map?

I definitely agree with this. The map is hardly gaming history related but is incredibly fun if you get events going on in the lounge, such as crush game, tic-tac-toe (etc).

+1 for removal or moving to general trade, It's barely gaming history related. It's fun for events but doesn't need to be a constant part of the rotation, we have plenty of tgh maps that actually are gaming related and since masscc is a pooular map, maybe moving it to general trade could get a bit of activity there (I mean a boy can dream right?)

-1 who cares lol its like one of the only good maps on here

hi! apparently you care, enough to reply to a several month old thread! thanks!

sorry im not very smart please make fun of me

I don't understand what the issue is with Thunderlimes -1'ing this thread. Yeah it's very late but then again this thread was forgotten about in the first place so I personally don't see an issue.

However I also don't see why you have to be at each other's throats so much over the smallest thing. Let's just vote to keep or remove a map! (y)