Banned:

No

Discord Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Since about early march, I think.

Enough.

Reasons for Joining:

Look, I know I have a rough history here. And, upon having a situation with Tatost, I decided to try to start following the rules around XenoGamers, and those who have played with me know that. Thank you for dealing with me in the past, but I hope I can finally not be known as a huge jerk who happens to hang around Xenogamers. Thank you, and have a good day.

It has not been 30 days since the closure of your previous application.

-1 just for the reason you can’t be serious enough to put your age.

Actually it has been considering virr said he can reapply on sep. 22

But that doesn't change the fact that I'm gonna -1 this post anyway, anytime that I have gone on the pokemon server and seen you on you have been nothing but cancerous and trolling. Also why can't you just put your age lol it ain't that hard man, it doesn't help you if you just say say "Enough." for it

-1 just for the reason you can’t be serious enough to put your age.

Boi I should not have been in this clan then if you’re gunna use that excuse. And if you’re really gunna pull out this maturity cards I’m gunna have to remember you that Xg’s family is literally filled with memes. ( seriously check it out memes ch in discord I swear it has more posts than general chat) hey man what I’m saying is this is a member app not a mod app. Chill man he just wanna join the fun.

Also krampus You rarely get on Pokémon only if friends are there or a call admin.

Now speaking from a Pokémon server maniac POV.... Magia (formally bluez) seems to change and does indeed noticed that he was being difficult back then. Since when I’ve been in the server, I don’t see him being toxic and does show friendliness to other. He does enforce rules of other and tell them what’s up. Idk what he’s been through but he seems more quiet than before, energetic both chat and mic, to now er normal person.

Either that or I’m just a stupid fuck that literally has no idea what’s going on the server most of the time and should be demoted since he doesn’t do his job well @virr (this your chance USE THIS AS EVIDENCE)

Either way it’s fucken 2:00 in the morning and I have class at 7:00,so gunna hang myself and good luck on your app.

Boi I should not have been in this clan then if you’re gunna use that excuse. And if you’re really gunna pull out this maturity cards I’m gunna have to remember you that Xg’s family is literally filled with memes. ( seriously check it out memes ch in discord I swear it has more posts than general chat) hey man what I’m saying is this is a member app not a mod app. Chill man he just wanna join the fun.

Also krampus You rarely get on Pokémon only if friends are there or a call admin.

Now speaking from a Pokémon server maniac POV.... Magia (formally bluez) seems to change and does indeed noticed that he was being difficult back then. Since when I’ve been in the server, I don’t see him being toxic and does show friendliness to other. He does enforce rules of other and tell them what’s up. Idk what he’s been through but he seems more quiet than before, energetic both chat and mic, to now er normal person.

Either that or I’m just a stupid fuck that literally has no idea what’s going on the server most of the time and should be demoted since he doesn’t do his job well @virr (this your chance USE THIS AS EVIDENCE)

Either way it’s fucken 2:00 in the morning and I have class at 7:00,so gunna hang myself and good luck on your app.

It’s a reoccurring thing in his apps, he needs to put his age; it really isn’t that hard

Has changed his act, I spoke to him and he seems back to his better days. If I would say, instead of judging his past right now, keep an eye on him from here on out and see how he is.

It’s a reoccurring thing in his apps, he needs to put his age; it really isn’t that hard

Some people don’t like people knowing their age as their self conscious about it. It’s his choice if he wants to share it with the world or not, that shouldn’t be something you judge him on alone

I'm gonna stay neutral. I know you've had issues with members in the past and that it's "been settled" since then, but I'd still like to wait to vouch for you until I've seen a significant change in your attitude.

Until then, good luck on your application.

I just want to say thank you to those who can vouch for my new attitude in the community, seriously. Though I can completely understand why people would -1, even though I think I have changed. As for my age, I do not like to share that, and I think that it's not a big problem for you guys to not know, as much as I trust you guys. Either way, thank you for just reading and commenting. I should be on the server later tonight.

Well, as of right now, it doesn't seem like me or my crappy profile picture will be a member soon. Anyway, I appreciate the criticism, even though I prefer to be judged my my current actions more than my past.

You have been declined from becoming a member, but you may reapply in a month!

Note: Well things may not seem the best, I would recommend you possibly talk to anyone who may have grievances with you and see how you could possibly improve that. Also, if you intend to try for membership again you can always ask for friends to vouch positively for you.

~Closed