PullTheChair

PullTheChair - Team Fortress 2

Pretty sure it wasn't actually a ban, was probably just a kick. Just make sure your spray is changed so you DON'T get banned.

Please close unless I'm wrong,

@Elcark @mrnutty12 @Bello @Vexx

I had a look for this guy's steam ID, this is all that I found. The only ban that came up was for a mass freekill in 2013.

I have to ask, have you been able to previously connect to the servers without any trouble?

Have you or are your currently shareing your steam account with anyone?

Anyways it doesn't look like you were banned for a bad spray, so there is that.

Well if the ban was in 2013, and considering it was for jailbreak (which is literally dead :(), I'm down for an unban. Just to elaborate a bit on the "Mass freekill" reasoning, on the server of which you were banned, there was a ct and a t team, the ct team would have a warden which would give orders and whoever doesn't obey is a rebel, and are able to be killed. If they are killed for no reason at all, that is a freekill, and in your case you killed a large amount of people for no reason, which is why you were banned, kinda surprised they went straight to a perm but either way.

Also adding on to what I said, either way 3 YEARS is more than enough time for something like a mass freekill. +1

@Caleb956 It is the current year (2017) so a ban from 2013 would be 4 years ago.

Also I think it has been long enough, and since nobody here seems to even remember the incident I will +1 for unban.

@Bello @Vexx @Elcark Thoughts?

@Caleb956 It is the current year (2017) so a ban from 2013 would be 4 years ago.

Also I think it has been long enough, and since nobody here seems to even remember the incident I will +1 for unban.

@Bello @Vexx @Elcark Thoughts?

Yeah, I agree.

Pretty sure there are several instances where we've unbanned mass frekillers after a huge period of time. +1 from me as well

Just to add on what others have said. You were banned by @Cristo which is was staff on csgo a while ago. Maybe you massed in csgo?

Either way it was a long time ago. +1 for unban.