virr

☁NiGHTS☁

With more logs given by @Kypari I would be willing to push this to a ban. The hypocrisy is real with this one and just HORRIFIC behavior. How can someone be THIS toxic. I would be willing to +1 for a ban IF NECESSARY.

Uhm yeah, just from reading what he had said to Virr i'd say +1 to remove him from xG. No one who acts like this should be allowed to be a representative of xG

Yeah, i deeply apologize for my rude behavior. I was on my limit of still getting picked on and nobody would've listined, even staff members know about this issue and they deny it. But, i am fine with getting kicked off Xeno since i quited Tf2 in a whole, and found peace at single player games and will no longer bother people on Xeno and such. Again, i just cannot take it that people lie and won't listen to me.

Yeah, i deeply apologize for my rude behavior. I was on my limit of still getting picked on and nobody would've listined, even staff members know about this issue and they deny it. But, i am fine with getting kicked off Xeno since i quited Tf2 in a whole, and found peace at single player games and will no longer bother people on Xeno and such. Again, i just cannot take it that people lie and won't listen to me.

He wasn't lying and he was listening. You were just refusing to take the answer that you had no evidence so he couldn't do anything about them. And then you started making it a race thing how only white people can enjoy the server. Then you start calling virr "dumbshit" because he wouldn't give you a compensation. He told you what you needed to do, but yet you insisted and ignored him claiming that you were right and he was wrong because he is white. Do you honestly think it is ok to call a white man "dumb shit" and "fucking dumbass" for trying to help you but you get mortally offended when you get called then n word? I get that you are black and you got offended, but you go back on virr and become a hypocrite is ok? Virr would never lie to anybody. He always wants to help people. You just had to make everything about race didn't you? "You can only have fun on xG if you are white". "xG is a white only server". You are by far one of the worst cases I have EVER seen on here.

We do listen to you. You're just a bit of a cunt so we find it harder to listen to you.

On multiple occasions have I seen people harass you, I won't deny that. However, on multiple of those occasions, you retaliated and sparked more arguments after I gave you both a warning to stop arguing. That is why you got into trouble as well as the other individual or people involved. I have listened to you every single time you say that someone has been racist to you and look for evidence to warrant a ban or such, so please don't lie saying you never get any help.

Though it took a while myself to realize, being staff is not a job - it's a fun hobby that has rules. We are obliged to help you out but it can prove difficult sometimes because we actively have to see rules being broken. There have been multiple different instances recently in real life of people being "raped" and going to the police about it only to have the police find out that they lied and they just arrested some innocent guy for no reason. If we worked in that way, we'd have multiple innocent people get banned and that would be exploited as well as if you don't like someone on the server, you can just say "hey they're disrespecting me" even if they've done nothing wrong.

Why do you continuously pull the "people are racist" card? People from different cultural backgrounds, skin tone, sexuality (etc) is more accepted now than it has ever been before in more economically developed countries (obviously there's some issues in some countries in Asia and such). People just use these things as a way to get at someone. An example would be @Tekage gave me when he said that he doesn't actually mind anyone being a furry, but if he gets into an argument with them then they'd use them being a furry as the subject for insulting. Yes I get you can be offended by that and that's what we're here for, but it doesn't mean that every single thing that doesn't go your way in life is because someone is racist.

Finally, you don't get money for people being mean to you on a video game. That's just stupid.

Most things have already been said, but to get a better understanding of how giving out punishments in most first world countries works, I recommend reading this:

Presumption of innocence - Wikipedia

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

1. What's a sixuality?

2. It isn't fun when i am not getting accepted in the outside world already and hearing racist comments also. All i wan't to do is to relax in the Xeno servers.

But again, please just end this already.

1. What's a sixuality?

Either Kypari is being a meme and spelled it like that or it is one of the filtered words on the forums much like the big G being switched to "Gosh" to avoid offending someone. "Do not use the Lord's name in vain." (this is just an example not trying to bring up another subject.)

2. It isn't fun when i am not getting accepted in the outside world already and hearing racist comments also. All i wan't to do is to relax in the Xeno servers.

Then do that, no one is really stopping you man. You just need to learn that you can report people, but you would also need evidence of the transgression. There is always the alternative way of working things out by blocking the player so you don't have to worry about the dumb shit the person says.

I always report people when they annoy me, but virr never explained me how Demo's work so i can record mic harassment. If he actually put some effort into explaining, i would not have raged harder. And everytime i report a person, nothing really happends with those people. There are people on Xeno that keep harassing people while staff members arn't on. I once reported one, and the fellow staff didn't care about that. No again, i really like to drop this and carry on. Just get rid of my xeno tag or anything i am no longer in the mood for this.

I always report people when they annoy me, but virr never explained me how Demo's work so i can record mic harassment. If he actually put some effort into explaining, i would not have raged harder. And everytime i report a person, nothing really happends with those people. There are people on Xeno that keep harassing people while staff members arn't on. I once reported one, and the fellow staff didn't care about that. No again, i really like to drop this and carry on. Just get rid of my xeno tag or anything i am no longer in the mood for this.

Man virr did an amazing job what are you talking about? He explained everything so well in a calm manner to someone who was insulting him continously. What an amazing person.

As I said you need evidence and then we follow protocol so there's no error with staff.

There are two options in this scenario. You could one, politely ask Virr to explain in depth how to take demos if he had the time. And two, you could literally go to Google and search up "recording demos in TF2 for dummies" I'm sure there is a video there for you.

This actually the second rant, the first one Virr also told me that he coulnd't do anything about the situation and would do something about it. But, nothing really changed. And when i asked for how to use demo's he revused to. Now, i will just ignore this thread since i am done and rather not wish to cause anymore trouble.

This actually the second rant, the first one Virr also told me that he coulnd't do anything about the situation and would do something about it. But, nothing really changed. And when i asked for how to use demo's he revused to. Now, i will just ignore this thread since i am done and rather not wish to cause anymore trouble.

@virr can you confirm if he asked about demos?