LAN_Megalodon

What regular TF2 maps do you like?

Just for data. The situation is you join a server looking to play an actual game of Team Fortress 2. What map did you search for?

Sorry, I'm not including meme, flawed or stalemate-y game modes like Attack/Defense, Payload Race, Capture the Flag, or Medieval Mode, we'll get to those later. You can vote as many maps as you want per poll, but please try to keep your answers limited to maps you genuinely like in order to keep vote inflation low. Maps are listed alphabetically, if you don't know what a map is, I've provided the actual name of the map in game so you can load it up on your own and check it out.

Best Five Control Point Maps? - Poll on strawpoll.com

Best Payload Maps? - Poll on strawpoll.com

Best King of the Hill Maps? - Poll on strawpoll.com

(Edit): I'm an idiot and I forgot cp process but I'll just assume that most people like it. The polls are more to find out which maps nobody likes than to find out each map everyone likes, and process is a pretty bread-and-butter map.

Edited by LAN_Megalodon (see edit history)

Also I forgot to mention; most people will probably know this but sometimes existing maps are developed into different gamemodes. For instance, 5cp Badlands will be different than KOTH badlands, KOTH Sawmill will be different from CTF sawmill, etc. Pretty simple stuff, but players who've never played vanilla tf2 might get maps screwed up.

Heck koth I want attack/defense fig, mountain lab is bae nerd

Attack and defense is like second most flawed game mode next to ctf, aside from like steel, which is the only well-balanced attack/defend map.

Attack and defense is like second most flawed game mode next to ctf, aside from like steel, which is the only well-balanced attack/defend map.

Stop being bad and make vote for gamemodes before maps