Krampus

Remove Harbl Hotel

Remove Harbl Hotel  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Harbl Hotel

• Remove It
    • Keep It

The map should be removed because it's an awful map with literally nothing fun about it, almost everything about the map is bad in general. Plus there's the fact that no one asked for this map and it was added with no one knowing as a meme, the whole map is basically just a 4chan joke. So cast your votes (Sorry for the delay, forums were being dumb)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I have no idea why you keep saying "nobody asked for it" or "nobody knew about it". There were people with an interest in the map when it was added, as I said last time. I would have never added it if nobody wanted it. Literally months prior to it being added my friend had told me they found a "safe for work" version, I only asked them for it once people had stated they'd like the map on the server. I personally don't mind the map, there's nothing mechanically broken with it, and it runs fine. The spawns may be a bit funky but so are both of the cyberpunk maps. I don't necessarily see the point in removing a map over "it's bad" considering that is entirely opinion-based and not necessarily a genuine reason for removing something.

. I don't necessarily see the point in removing a map over "it's bad" considering that is entirely opinion-based and not necessarily a genuine reason for removing something.

Well if it's not fun then people don't want wanna play on it and it causes people to leave the server, which is what this vote is for so that they have the choice for if it's worth keeping or not