Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

TAoW Hunter

Identity:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Ok, I use the CpMenu and sometimes I accidently click tp and sometimes I don't even know when Nutty or Nunia or id anyone starts shooting me so I was accused of Abuse of CpTele but here's what happened. So I was spy fighting off someone who jumped off of the tower and I just cpteled back but right then nutty shot me and thought I cpteled then I tried to kill Nunia and died to a headshot then I respawned cpteled to my cpsave using @via Cpmenu. Then I saw Nutty walked off the edge and I went after him then just decided to go get hp since was low so I cpteled then I didn't even know that blaster shot me with his pill then he said wow TaoW why did you do that but I stayed quiet then they started camping my cpsave so I went pyro went and tried to kill Nutty but he ran off so I cpteled then BOOM You have been banned.

I know and you guys know sometimes you might accidently click that button and I'm sorry when I was first accsued of this I tried cpsave then cptele but nope wouldn't save had to spam it just to tele once. But we all do it eve Nutty accidently did it on me. So I hope you understand and unban me<3

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Maybe you shouldn't cptele while in the middle of the arena without making sure you don't get hit to not risk this fool, also ban's almost if not already over so the protest isn't really needed

Your ban protest has been rejected. However, you can still get unbanned if you follow the steps in this thread.

Note: You ban has already expired, and in the future try not to cptele out of combat.

~closed