FirePOW10

Identifying a Surf Map

Hello there, I have been recently playing a lot on the xeno surf server, and I would like help identifying a surf map that I played years ago on a different server. It goes as this:

It's an indoor map with a green natural, swampy, murky texture all throughout the map.This map has a background texture similar to the one I described. It has a jail with a soccer field in it that has a ball (I think) you can put in the goal.

It's one of my fondest TF2 memories, and I was told to share my description on forums today.

Can you describe more of it? Like what the ramps looked like or the spawns?

It starts off Blu and Red spawns are right next to each other, and the map starts off with simple curved ramp that the player surfs off of into two different pathways.

I have a bunch of maps to give you with that description.

i have some questions.

1) What color are the ramps?

2) how's the spawn area?

3) what color are the walls?

4) it is linear , bilinear , arena?

5) is the jail big or small?

6) what Class are the ramps? (1,2,3,4,5) (1 Pretty solid like utopia or telstar) (5 too bad , like chopped and without solid curves)

7) does the jail have exit?

8) if is linear , what kind of prize do you have if you beat the map?like... (Sniper boxes, powers UP,power DP, Orb PDH, ORB GD, ORB Trail,kill button, Trap button, Free button)

9) does the end has code, like telstar , blackout, lament ... etc etc etc

10) is the Surf map OLT (ONLY LINEAR TEAM.those surf maps have their own path for each team and they can not be shared for other team execpt if you go to the enemy spawn.) like Rainbow, perpermint,Prelude.

You don't need to answer all those question *

Edited by Guest (see edit history)