Tatost

And there was much rejoicing!

From this point onward my activity on the servers will probably decrease to all but the rare occasions when I join friends. I will still periodically check the forums and possibly make a few posts from time to time. For the curious, I had started losing my interest in the servers since I was kicked out of the clan for reasons many of you should know. After that, the amount of people I truly enjoyed being around dwindled to numbers in the single digits. Most of which are rarely active on the servers nowadays.

I might come back in a while.

@bagel @Bello @Kypari @Spoopy @LAN_Megalodon the rest of the people I can think of don't check the forums

cya xg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

smh didn't tag me either? wtf gaytoast.

Anyways it has been really fun playing with you man. Thank you for donating your time to being staff a little bit and just being a good friend. Don't forget to come back anytime.

From this point onward my activity on the servers will probably decrease to all but the rare occasions when I join friends. I will still periodically check the forums and possibly make a few posts from time to time. For the curious, I had started losing my interest in the servers since I was kicked out of the clan for reasons many of you should know. After that, the amount of people I truly enjoyed being around dwindled to numbers in the single digits. Most of which are rarely active on the servers nowadays.

I might come back in a while.

@bagel @Bello @Kypari @Spoopy @LAN_Megalodon the rest of the people I can think of don't check the forums

cya xg

take that ugly cat with you off of the discord too please.