STEAM_0:0:58547857

Banned:

No

Discord Account Synced:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

Years.

Reasons for Joining:

I'm not too sure where to start with this since I've never been too good at making longer posts aside when necessary, but I guess I'll just try and make it simple.

Some months back, namely around September if I remember, I'd decided to step down though did it in a pretty disgraceful way. I had a lot of issues with people here or there and there were other things going on outside of internet things that I'd rather not go into. It sort of led to me not really caring much anymore, so I just sort of started acting like a dingus and mouthing off to whoever, also purposely pushing to get a forum ban since I didn't really intend to come back at the time and it didn't matter to me. Well, it did end up happening, and though it was a week ban I had it changed to a perm by Vexx. From there on I would just come onto the servers every now and again, sarcasm and such included but avoiding really breaking any rules. I was well aware some people disliked me being around at all, since they made it sorta clear among other things, though this usually just amounted to us spitting at each other occasionally and not much more.

Fast forwarding a bit, I only would come on occasionally, but around a month and a bit ago I was just tired of keeping up the whole 'toxic guy' thing since at some point I mainly just did it since that's what people expected. I knew people probably said plenty of colorful things about me and to be honest there's some people I may never get along with that well, but it's better to just move on and not pay too much mind to it, go back to how I usually was and such. Ended up seeing about getting unbanned on the forums and was allowed back through which I'm thankful for, and from that point I sent an apology to someone I especially felt bad for acting rude towards, namely Virr. I don't believe I was fully in the wrong about everything, but I did go about it in a poor manner I can admit, would have probably been better to talk things out but sadly at the time I just wasn't caring too much anymore, so apologies for that.

Now having waited a month and a bit after coming back I'm seeing about getting back into things, leaving that stuff before behind and just going back to being more relaxed. I didn't want to reapply right away since it'd just seem bad on my part, I felt it'd be better to wait some time first and hopefully show I was being sincere about not coming back to cause another uproar. In the end it's mostly up to everyone else, I won't try to persuade or force anyone to, but I figured I'd give it a shot again since some others said I should try.

This is a hard one. Me and you have been pretty good friends at points and then basically enemies at other points. You have attempted to turn my friends against me and caused them and myself to go through a lot of trouble and pain because of something that should have been us ignoring each other, but you maliciously went out of your way to practically ruin my life, which was not fun. You have also caused a lot of trouble for not only myself, but multiple other people and the community itself.

On the contrary, you seem to have improved yourself and stopped talking shit on servers (unsure about private discord). I hope this keeps up but for now I'm going to have to stay neutral because of all of the trouble you have caused.

Good luck on your application (y)

+1 yes sesh is good and not very bad. who's a good sesh? who's a good sesh? that's right. you are.

sesh did improve very much and has always seemed to be a pretty CHILL lizard to me. just dont talk shit behind people's backs and you should be good

a 8

m 8

gl bb

I don't really have anything to add other than what i told Sesh in dms when he sent his apology a little while back. I had a great time both hanging out with you both as a friend and as a """""""""co-worker""""""""" and I'm more than happy to look past what happened in order to give you another shot.

A: 6

M: 8

+1

I don't know how I feel about this but I'm staying neutral since I don't even go on the servers now. When you had stepped down (I know you've said this already but) you had acted way out of control it surprised a lot of people (me being one of those people) but what surprised me the most that you had some sort of bottled up hatred for me. I don't understand what I ever did to have that hatred since I never had a problem with you since you seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I was really confused at the time (I still am now) and I hope you have a good year and hope you have a good time getting back into the hang of things in xG.

+1

Was very great as staff which is why we had promoted him to DM in the first place, despite the shit that happened around when you left, I don't see any reason to keep you away from being a member especially because of your attitude change since you returned. I also trust Virr's judgement on the matter as me and you don't communicate often. Best of luck on your application but I feel like you'll be getting accepted soon.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)