Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Hero

Identity:

Position:

Time Active:

Recently, about a month. Historically, 5+ years

Experience:

Former moderator of TF2 Division, former admin/head admin of several Minecraft servers.

Donated:

No

Information:

I was told this is the best way to reapply for staff, so here goes.

I am a former moderator for the TF2 Division who resigned to focus more on my education and stabilizing my personal life. Now that I'm back on track, I'd like to serve once again as an xG staff member. I mostly play on Pokemon Trade and Trade Gaming History, and while TGH and Surf are often well-staffed in the evening hours, Poketrade . . . not so much. I aim to fix that. Invariably, I end up having to DM a staff member to resolve an issue on either server, but during the "off" hours when most staffers are at school or a full-time job, I'm left having to resolve the issue myself without the tools to back it up. Additionally, as a college student taking mostly night classes, I can moderate the servers at these times when other staff members are occupied.

+1 I've seen him quite around on the servers and from what I've seen he is quite mature and deserves the position. Having someone who could take those pesky late night call admins often would be great.

Haven't seen him recently but I know him from back in the days. He was mod several times and knows how to do his job. He's also pretty mature and knows the rules and everything. The only thing that is negative about him (as far as I recall) that after some time his activity completely drops and he steps down and then comes back about half a year later ;).

I've seen you around and you've been pretty decent for the most part, but you have had times where you've been a naughty boy still. Such as two days ago on surf when you kept ignoring staff about the spawn killing rule up until the point that you ended up getting banned for it, which is a big nono. So I'm just gonna stay neutral on this one since I don't know you that well and since it was a minor thing, but it should still be taken in consideration when deciding; so good luck on the thread anyway man

Mhm, I'm going to stay neutral for now. I haven't seen you on for month but these couple of past days you been on for a fairly good amount. I remember a while back you moderated pkmn trade and did a pretty good job before stepping down. Give it time and try to read the rules on the other servers cause I noticed that you banned for spawnkilling and I'm guessing you were warned by elclark or whoever was on at the time.

+1 I've seen him around quite a bit more lately. He hasn't caused any problems and has good judgement. Also helps bring problems to my attention when my attention is split. Not sure about surf, but on TGH, he's a real big help.

going to stay neutral on this. I don't see you a whole lot on the servers, but I have seen you. I haven't seen you talk much even when you are on the servers. I Still know you can be a mod again and would love to have you back, but I would like to see a little more activity.

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your staff application has been accepted! In order to get acquainted with being staff, please read the staff manual below for your appropriate division. Don't be afraid to ask others for help!

Note: n/a

[CS:GO] [TF2] [GMOD]

A good staff member is always...

-A positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1