MineCrack

Oh Honey

Zehahhahahahahhaha!

With DumbTree destroyed, and KuntyCrackheads destroyed, America is now the dominant power on the server!

And there are going to be some changes...

Item #1) Every faction must pay a daily 10 diamond tribute to America every 24 hours.

Item #2) Anyone on the server will be required to /tpa to us whenever we request it to do slave labor or 'pleasure' us in some other manner.

Item #3) We demand to be handed over all TnT, redstone, and other materials used for raiding immediately.

Item #4) Anyone who tries to avoid these demands will be destroyed mercilessly

Item #5) If all these demands are met and continue to be met, you will be allowed to build your faction peacefully and we will not raid you so long as you remain loyal allies of America.

Manifest Destiny! FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA!!! :sneaky: >:)

Zehahhahahahahhaha!

With DumbTree destroyed, and KuntyCrackheads destroyed, America is now the dominant power on the server!

And there are going to be some changes...

Item #1) Every faction must pay a daily 10 diamond tribute to America every 24 hours.

Item #2) Anyone on the server will be required to /tpa to us whenever we request it to do slave labor or 'pleasure' us in some other manner.

Item #3) We demand to be handed over all TnT, redstone, and other materials used for raiding immediately.

Item #4) Anyone who tries to avoid these demands will be destroyed mercilessly

Item #5) If all these demands are met and continue to be met, you will be allowed to build your faction peacefully and we will not raid you so long as you remain loyal allies of America.

Manifest Destiny! FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA!!! :sneaky: >:)

KuntyKweens or Kokiri aren't destroyed at all lol

Kokiri has all of their shit in a vault really far down and Kunty already moved everything into a different base

America is still the worst one!

KUNTY KWEENS has taught me never to build something aesthetically in a factions server :(

RIP Deku Tree, I will never forget you

I took pleasure in watching your base get destroyed.

I guess you wont miss the armor we got then. XD.

: PJSalt :

I think the fact that the armor was in a chest and not being used gives you a hint that we don't care that much about it

KuntyKweens or Kokiri aren't destroyed at all lol

Kokiri has all of their shit in a vault really far down and Kunty already moved everything into a different base

America is still the worst one!

T h a t ' s W h a t Y o u T h i n k

I mean noone carries 6 sets of diamond armor on them, they keep it in a chest. also if u didnt care you wouldn't be responding still XD

I literally just talked to healix and he said "we lost virtually nothing in the raid"

@ThunderLimes you're not even member anymore, why are you here, you do nothing on the forums but post low quality bait and I know you've been warned a few times because of it. You left because starting of shit and now you're just back here to start shit by the looks of it. Just fuck off already.

Edited by Healix (see edit history)

RIP Ian house, the mormons finally got me. Although I suppose this gives me a reason to play again, as the only reason I do play is to build cool looking shit.

Also we had so much enchanted diamond shit lmao. Pretty sure there were a couple of sets we just threw away bcuz trash enchantments.

Rest in peace goblin hovel, I'll never forget uhhhhhhh...

The fact I never saw the sun I guess?

You do understand that we moved bases like, before you even blew that up right? If anybody lost anything it was I, because I'm basically the only one out of all of us who wastes time making fancy shit. And I just do that to kill time because pvp isn't really my interest.