MineCrack

Oh Honey

You do understand that we moved bases like, before you even blew that up right? If anybody lost anything it was I, because I'm basically the only one out of all of us who wastes time making fancy shit. And I just do that to kill time because pvp isn't really my interest.

That's my view on it too :(

awww.zeldadungeon.net_Zelda05_Walkthrough_02_2_Leaving13_Large.jpg.a389b8f5d870be21c78c53b0576ce525.jpg

Yikes, what a shit storm for a base you guys supposedly abandoned. Hmm, maybe it wasn't 100% abandoned?

[ATTACH=full]32969[/ATTACH]

Dude xD we've been mega trolled lol. Hold onto the hope you've done anything but waste time blowing up a goblin shithole lmao.

Don't worry it's true, you got me good, goblin hovel was my lovechild and without it or my house I'll never survive the mormon attacks : (

Dude xD we've been mega trolled lol. Hold onto the hope you've done anything but waste time blowing up a goblin shithole lmao.

Don't worry it's true, you got me good, goblin hovel was my lovechild and without it or my house I'll never survive the mormon attacks : (

Yeah if someone destroyed my fake base I would be as composed as you.

athumbs.gfycat.com_AlarmingDistantBittern_max_1mb.gif.bc6d1b2f85d20466d9c57e405262c91b.gif

Yeah if someone destroyed my fake base I would be as composed as you.

[attach=full]32972[/attach]

I mean I genuinely dislike that you blew up my house, but we called it the "goblin hovel" for a reason. It wasn't a "fake base" but it wasn't the end goal. The crevice was just a moderately easy to defend temp home while bagel and co. worked on building an actual factions base.

I know nothing about factions and I spend most of my time building nice looking shit (as I said before), so for blowing up "Ian house" you will suffer, but in terms of whether you've actually dented the resource pool of our faction;

OMEGALUL

but in terms of whether you've actually dented the resource pool of our faction;

OMEGALUL

/baltop after kuntykweens fail raid said a lot about your resource pool.

guess you guys can have the pride for raiding our useless base (y) good job : )

Money isn't really worth shit in factions.

Still don't know why you took this to the forums. Maybe it is because you enjoy trying to start shit with others? You have really gotten us good, friend!

Yeah, but do you need money when you have diamonds out the ass? Think of us like anarcho capitalists, you don't need currency if you only trade in raw materials.

[ATTACH=full]32976[/ATTACH]

fkqXD

enWcP4

Edited by Guest (see edit history)