MineCrack

Oh Honey

Jokes on you we packed up quite some time ago. And this is honestly funny, sad and depressing, the fact that you're actually made a thread about this. Getting mad in Minecraft fricking hell lmao.

I don't know about that, did noone tell you about the double chests full of enchanted diamond armor that fell from your vault?

Also learn to build a simple tnt cannon before talking please and thank you

I don't know about that, did noone tell you about the double chests full of enchanted diamond armor that fell from your vault?

Also learn to build a simple tnt cannon before talking please and thank you

I don't know what you're on about, I had one chest hidden in my room, a single one. And the only armor in there was Minecrack's armor. Now when I went back on the server earlier today to see the destruction I found the chest in the same position, intact, but with the armor missing.

And about the TNT cannons, since you guys have such a weird claim area we couldn't build at an optimal angle to hit you. So we had to experiment around on the small bit of land we could build on to make a diagonal TNT cannon, which mind you is not that easy.

I don't know what you're on about, I had one chest hidden in my room, a single one. And the only armor in there was Minecrack's armor. Now when I went back on the server earlier today to see the destruction I found the chest in the same position, intact, but with the armor missing.

I guess you wont miss the armor we got then. XD.

: PJSalt :

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Oh hey they packed up part of the old mine with TNT, I kind of want to go back and see how much they wasted on that hole.

Was it just the one area, or did you take the time to explore every branch and systematically pack it full of explosives?