Caleb956

Remove Japan from Surf

Remove Japan from Surf?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Japan from Surf?

• No
    • Yes

I've heard a lot of complaints a lot of people that play on surf that they don't enjoy this map, and I have seen a lot of people leave just because we go to this map. Not saying no one likes this map, but at least from the people I've talked to about it, they don't like the map. That and there really isn't much to do on this map, it's hardly even an arena map when everything is so spread apart, and the "linear" part is sad at best in my opinion.

When asked if people liked the map on the server, almost everyone said no that was on at the time

ai.imgur.com_s7d2G0E.thumb.jpg.ce637dd270852a85b650af8e60430669.jpg

ai.imgur.com_336ZIS1.thumb.jpg.c9fed27ade3a56ebfd83275850938323.jpg

A lot of people replied on mic as well saying they didn't like this map.

And on top of that, we rtv'ed off of it within 5 minutes of the map starting.

ai.imgur.com_2zVc4Nr.thumb.jpg.c4c963bd4d881aabf08e3cbaf2514c28.jpg

That's all I'll leave here, this is only from tonight but its clear not a whole lot of people like this map.

Leave opinions below?

Thanks for reading

Yeah +1 for remove, the map really is not good at all for almost anything. The main part of the map which is the arena is barely even an area since it's basically a straight line forward with two ramps in total and no real good area to actually fight in, if that's why you are there. And there actually is a linear surf here but it's hidden and even that is really not good at all, it's poorly made and boring, not to mention extremely easy to complete just for almost no real rewards. So basically in my opinion we should just remove the map as it's just not fun for most people, but it the end it is up to the people so we'll see how it turns out

+1 while I do enjoy this map, the linear section is just too easy and the end reward isnt great either. There is almost nothing to this map except the 2 secrets (3 if you are counting the actual surf part). There are always complaints when we go there and we almost always rtv off of it.