Reptile

Sesh - Team Fortress 2

I understand all the reasons for why people are giving -1's. After talking to him since he's returned and talking to a few staff on their perception on Sesh, I honestly think he'd be a good mod again and that we have nothing to worry about. I'm personally a +1 because I've been around long enough to know who should get another chance and who shouldn't. That being said, I could always be wrong so lets keep this thread up for at least a week or 2 and see if anyone changes their opinion.

I’m going to stay neutral since I personally didn’t experience the past drama in its entirety, but that was the past and I’m sure sesh has been working hard to clean up what ever drama there was. I’m fine with sesh getting another chance; but I personally don’t feel that I can +1 or -1 at the moment.

But I do definitely see by some of the responses that they are indeed changing for the better so that’s something that I like to hear.

With that being said,

Good Luck! :)

Chances I'm going to get flak for this.

I'm going to have to stay neutral on this one.

You've caused issues not too long ago with people (you know who), and it worries me that it could happen again. Bello has made a good point about how when you snap, you go all out with such.

And as for the people that are saying "Don't worry about the past!", you can't just ignore that stuff. How they act or can act should affect your vouch towards the applicant. Sesh has only done it once (if you group the event all together), but would you wanna hire someone who acts like such when they're triggered and upset?

Can Sesh handle the job? Well sure, he has done it before. But behavior issues is why I'm stating I'm neutral on this.

Honestly, I feel as if it's too soon for you to re-apply, Sesh.

I'd hope you wouldn't get flak for it, I'd hope no one would get flak for anything. I did make this thread because I wanted to see people's thoughts and because of a bit of convincing from some others.

I did go off insulting you before since admittedly I'd always had my own issues with you here or there, unfortunately at the time I didn't opt to go talking them out and instead just lashed out instead.

People are free to say what they want here, I'll be fine with either result, I just hope it doesn't go devolving into a big argument.