Reptile

Sesh - Team Fortress 2

I don't want to be the one to stir up a storm, but could you just for once think before your actions? You're taking this out of context for no reason at all and all you're doing is affecting Sesh's application by making both him and yourself look bad. Anyways, you've been a real pain in the ass for a lot of people a couple months ago, but I've seen the new leafed that you've turned over and I think so far that you've done a pretty good job improving yourself. In my opinion I think it's a little too early to apply but I can definitely see you doing great as staff again, since you're active and I know that you can be a really nice and friendly person when you want to. So for now I'm going to stay neutral. Good luck on the application!

I was mostly talking about nutty's post so I guess I did kinda reply to the wrong thing sorry I'm retarded

I was mostly talking about nutty's post so I guess I did kinda reply to the wrong thing sorry I'm retarded

Also I don't get how I'm making sesh look bad, I'm not sesh lol. You shouldn't generalize a group of people based on one person. I'm just saying MY opinion, my opinion shouldn't affect Sesh at all.

Oh you were responding to me. Ok then, let me explain myself because I think you missed the point of my post.

I don't want to be the one to break this to you, but you look like a retard when you hold one thing someone did half a year ago against them.

I can't ignore the only notable point of reference I have.

It's obvious bias if you've been ignoring how he's been recently, and also ignoring the fact that he was an amazing staff member for almost a year.

BIAS??? Really? Did you not pick up that I was saying I don't know him at all? How can I ignore how he has been recently if we have never talked in the first place?

The entire point I was going for was that I have literally no other point of reference as to his character based on my experience. Tell me how I can be biased against somebody I don't even know?

For all I know that could be an advantage, a blank slate minus one dated event.

As for how he did as staff, well to be frank I didn't play on either of the trade servers quite often at that time so I didn't see all that much from him, and I am sure you are well aware of how that term as staff ended (the cause for my concern).

I think Sesh deserves a chance at mod, and he's obviously capable of handling the position

Of course you think he should have a chance at mod, he is your friend.

Also the question was not of his capability in the first place...

In as simple of terms possible; I was telling Sesh that if he wants me to change my vote he better well try to at least help me get to know him.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Sesh my man, I really wish I could +1 this one, but I'm going to have to stay neutral on this. I don't really see you on the server a whole lot. Just bring up the activity and I'm sure you'll do great at staff again.

Chances I'm going to get flak for this.

I'm going to have to stay neutral on this one.

You've caused issues not too long ago with people (you know who), and it worries me that it could happen again. Bello has made a good point about how when you snap, you go all out with such.

And as for the people that are saying "Don't worry about the past!", you can't just ignore that stuff. How they act or can act should affect your vouch towards the applicant. Sesh has only done it once (if you group the event all together), but would you wanna hire someone who acts like such when they're triggered and upset?

Can Sesh handle the job? Well sure, he has done it before. But behavior issues is why I'm stating I'm neutral on this.

Honestly, I feel as if it's too soon for you to re-apply, Sesh.

I understand all the reasons for why people are giving -1's. After talking to him since he's returned and talking to a few staff on their perception on Sesh, I honestly think he'd be a good mod again and that we have nothing to worry about. I'm personally a +1 because I've been around long enough to know who should get another chance and who shouldn't. That being said, I could always be wrong so lets keep this thread up for at least a week or 2 and see if anyone changes their opinion.

I’m going to stay neutral since I personally didn’t experience the past drama in its entirety, but that was the past and I’m sure sesh has been working hard to clean up what ever drama there was. I’m fine with sesh getting another chance; but I personally don’t feel that I can +1 or -1 at the moment.

But I do definitely see by some of the responses that they are indeed changing for the better so that’s something that I like to hear.

With that being said,

Good Luck! :)

Chances I'm going to get flak for this.

I'm going to have to stay neutral on this one.

You've caused issues not too long ago with people (you know who), and it worries me that it could happen again. Bello has made a good point about how when you snap, you go all out with such.

And as for the people that are saying "Don't worry about the past!", you can't just ignore that stuff. How they act or can act should affect your vouch towards the applicant. Sesh has only done it once (if you group the event all together), but would you wanna hire someone who acts like such when they're triggered and upset?

Can Sesh handle the job? Well sure, he has done it before. But behavior issues is why I'm stating I'm neutral on this.

Honestly, I feel as if it's too soon for you to re-apply, Sesh.

I'd hope you wouldn't get flak for it, I'd hope no one would get flak for anything. I did make this thread because I wanted to see people's thoughts and because of a bit of convincing from some others.

I did go off insulting you before since admittedly I'd always had my own issues with you here or there, unfortunately at the time I didn't opt to go talking them out and instead just lashed out instead.

People are free to say what they want here, I'll be fine with either result, I just hope it doesn't go devolving into a big argument.