Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

i have your ip adress

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:62101018

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I was banned permanently for DDoS threats. I wasn't threatening anyone I just changed my name to "i have your ip adress" as a joke. I never said to anyone that I will DDoS them and there is literally no way to grab someone's IP through TF2.

@Vargas @Elcark @BonfireCentipede @Matteomax @Ms.Spooks @whoever I forgot to tag I'm sorry D:

This is one of the people who came on the server on surf when we were talking about the 3 course meal thing and then a bunch of trolls came on. I can't say you made a good impression at all, and to say that you have someone's IP address sounds pretty threatening to me + the fact you were trolling on the servers at the time makes you look really bad. DDOS threats, jokes or not, are not allowed and will result in a permanent ban.

@Vargas was the person who banned you in the end

the fact you were trolling on the servers at the time makes you look really bad

The ban Xeno Gamers

Between your general behavior with your friends as mentioned by Kypari and that you were not so cunningly making the remark "How do I ddos someone?" throughout the ordeal, there was a fair bit more going on then you just changing your name. Claims towards doing something of this nature, joke or not, are not tolerated plain and simple.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

The other two have covered everything here for me. With the way you and your friends were acting and constantly trolling the ban seems to be very well deserved especially with the name change and the remark "How do I ddos someone?" on mic. -1

You were intentionally trying to troll. Talking about ddosing. We warned you. You did it anyways. this is open and shut for you unfortunately. Feel free to try again in a long while. Meanwhile, I'll drop my -1 here.

@Vargas @Elcark @BonfireCentipede @Matteomax @Ms.Spooks @whoever I forgot to tag I'm sorry D:

This is one of the people who came on the server on surf when we were talking about the 3 course meal thing and then a bunch of trolls came on. I can't say you made a good impression at all, and to say that you have someone's IP address sounds pretty threatening to me + the fact you were trolling on the servers at the time makes you look really bad. DDOS threats, jokes or not, are not allowed and will result in a permanent ban.

@Vargas was the person who banned you in the end

@mrnutty12 :)

Your ban protest has been rejected. However, you can still get unbanned if you follow the steps in this thread.

Note: Denied. We do not take DDoS threats or anything of the sort in a light manner, especially if we don't know who they are.

~closed

Edited by Guest (see edit history)