Identity:

Banned:

No

Discord Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

1 year

Reasons for Joining:

I'm wanting to help keep people from breaking the rules on your guy'ses server so i can have a little more fun. I won' abuse if i become a staff ill just stop the rules from being broken please accept this thank you and bye. -Light

I'm wanting to help keep people from breaking the rules on your guy'ses server so i can have a little more fun. I won' abuse if i become a staff ill just stop the rules from being broken please accept this thank you and bye. -Light

Wait this is member app and not moderator app right? You don’t need powers to prevent people from breaking rules.

I'm wanting to help keep people from breaking the rules on your guy'ses server so i can have a little more fun. I won' aboose if i become a staff ill just stop the rules from being broken please accept this thank you and bye. -Light

This is a membership application, not a moderator application, but they are quite easy to get mixed up. You have to be member in order to get mod anyways, so if mod is what you plan to go for, TF2 Staff Manual (Everything you need to know!) is a good place to start.

I've seen you on the servers a bit here and there, looked like you got along well with people and you seemed mature. +1

A:6

M:8

I can't recommend you become a member based on what happened yesterday on the Pokemon Trade Center server where you got really upset and started spamming in the chat because nobody would tell you how to play the music.

Steam Community :: Screenshot

Steam Community :: Screenshot

You need to improve on your maturity a lot before I could recommend you. -1

A: 7

M: 4

You have been declined from becoming a member, but you may reapply in a month!

Note: It would be recommended you try to familairze yourself with our server rules (found here-https://xenogamers.com/guides/97/) and work on improving your behavior to follow them.

~Closed