TacoSmasher47

Sea of thieves Division?

Shall we create organization among-st the scally wags?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we create organization among-st the scally wags?

@Rhododendron @virr @Aegean

After about five minutes of thinking and cracking 3 cold ones with the boys. I'm bringing up the suggestion to have a Sea of Thieves Division for XenoGamers. Now while there aren't custom servers where we could create our cancer and chaos. There is always the ability to organize crime and being able to have a "Community to call on" to help you and your crew rule the seven seas.There would be a Leader to help organize to keep track of when we could all meet up and go plundering and other leaders to take other crew mates of ships to have an entire Armada to take out as many Enemy crews as possible. It would require a great deal of coordination or some really dank memes. Either way this community can handle that sort of thing right? Inspiration: ) Now of course the game is not meant to be played alone so thats why having a already put together community even if it is only held together by one singular piece of scotch tape, Means its easier to find the people of common interest to organize and take over the Sea!

Edited by TacoSmasher47 (see edit history)

-1 I cant play :(

Seriously though, +1 it looks neat

I wouldn’t really make it a division though, maybe run it like Overwatch nights until and if it gets enough interest, only then should a division be considered.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)