Caleb956

The Return of Spookcoop

Please change your hud to a custom one. It will look better. I promise!~♥ Also, love the video. :3

stock hud is better than any of the bullshit that people try to make. All of the good huds have stopped getting updates

stock hud is better than any of the bullshit that people try to make. All of the good huds have stopped getting updates

Stock hud is disadvantageous in so many ways to having a proper, custom hud. For example, health being closer to the center makes it easier to see your health first off.

Stock hud is disadvantageous in so many ways to having a proper, custom hud. For example, health being closer to the center makes it easier to see your health first off.

Seeing your health/ammo should only be a problem if you're two centimeters from the screen. But some people are closer to their screen than I am, so I guess I can see where you're coming from.

Seeing your health/ammo should only be a problem if you're two centimeters from the screen. But some people are closer to their screen than I am, so I guess I can see where you're coming from.

It's still faster to see it regardless of how far away you are, plus you can still keep your eye on the center of the screen at the same time much easier.