Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

(×çGL-®×) TAoW Kunai Jr.

Identity:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

So I was being airblasted out of spawn and I decided to do a calladmin cause it was getting annoying BUT I did not know that there where admins online, the report was on //HI, Spawn camping. Then Vac said hunter don't do that then I said ohh sorry I didn't know you where online then I was banned. When I went to go look on SB to see how long it was I saw someonelese was also banned for my reason except I was NOT trolling I was only doing my job, then I saw the time he was banned for 30 min and I was banned for 1 dy. I don't care I just don't want It to be a day ban

I was banned for 1 dy. I don't care I just don't want It to be a day ban

Not sure about the rest that happened but the minimum ban length for calladmin abuse is usually one day, it's up to @Vacindak and/or anyone else who was there

You were banned by @Vacindak for abusing the calladmin command, literally a few minutes before you did it you were talking to us, so there's no way you didn't see we were on. And I will also point out it sure seemed like you did the calladmin on purpose because you kept asking us to ban you all morning even when we said we weren't going to.

When I went to go look on SB to see how long it was I saw someonelese was also banned for my reason except I was NOT trolling I was only doing my job, then I saw the time he was banned for 30 min and I was banned for 1 dy. I don't care I just don't want It to be a day ban

You messaged me about this already and I explained to you that the ban I did on the guy before was increased to a day since I did the wrong amount of time. It's only a day ban, I think you can wait it out. -1

Well I wasn't aware the rule was changed at all so both people that were banned should probably be unbanned. I'll let Vac know it was changed as well..mistakes on our parts. Changing my vouch to +1 for unban.

i Banned taow because there were and other guy few minutes ago before banning taow who did the same and caleb banned him for 30 minutes ...so i banned him for a day because i was following the staff rules TF2 Staff Manual (Everything you need to know!)

Actually i felt bad for ban him for a day :c ..so i've talked to him on steam... i've talked to nutty too to solve this problem so actually for my side is Unban Taow +1

I really sorry for this mistake i made.