xg | theoneglove
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:60514992
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    Around 3 years.
  • Information

Hey, it's THE OneGlove!

I've been in this community for quite a while, meeting so many familiar and friendly faces along the times. Being a Jailbreak kid really helped me form into who I am now, and I have these servers to thank for all of that. I've been waiting for about a year now to apply for mod, when I saw in the guidelines that I was somehow old enough to at least apply. Thinking that it couldn't hurt, here I am now. I'm not signing up because "the servers need more mods" or "i've seen alot of rule-breaking", but rather I would love to become integrated into the community in a much better way than simply being around, though being a member has its benefits. Know me or not, thanks for trudging through this and do know that I would love any kind of feedback. Again, seriously, thank you xG.

+1 if he works on activity a bit. (like I can speak much about this am I right?)

He's been around since the old jb days and has always been a helpful, kind person that is willing to help others on the servers.  He knows the rules well and *tries to* enforce(s) them even though he doesn't have any staff power.  I honestly believe he would make a great staff and definitely deserves a chance.  

+1 I see him on all the servers every now and then. He's very chill and always enforces the rules. Would make a great addition to the staff list.

The tf2 higher ups have decided to not give @OneGlove the position of mod at this time.

Note:

Activity requirements
The activity equirement has been reverted to a set time of 14 hours biweekly. The higherups decided that leaving it up to "be as active as you can" left too much gray area, and they believe that the staff prefer set hours

~closed

Edited by Elcark (see edit history)