Kypari

Remove mumbos mountain

Remove Mumbos Mountain from TGH?  

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Remove Mumbos Mountain from TGH?

• No
    • Yes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/01/18 at 05:33 PM

I decided not to make another vote for seabed. It's not always about fighting, and though I may and others not always enjoy it when there is a lack of fighting, some people do. Ruining that for them doesn't sit right with me and I would feel bad making another vote for it. 

However, this is mumbos mountain, and this map is a lot worse in my opinion than seabed. The spawns are heavily unbalanced, with red team getting a major height advantage over blue and blue being unable to climb up that mountain quickly enough to do anything about it. The map is an eyesore and hurts to look at. The water is untextured underwater (though that may just be an issue for me). We never go there anyway so I'm sure no one would miss it, but I want to see what the community thinks about removing it ^^

I prefer this map then some of the other ones and we don't usually rotate to this map due to all the others. 

For the height advantage I don't think it's a problem for majority of the players on tgh and haven't heard anyone complain about it

the map looks shit tho but I don't think it should be removed.

41 minutes ago, Squeezing said:

I prefer this map then some of the other ones and we don't usually rotate to this map due to all the others. 

For the height advantage I don't think it's a problem for majority of the players on tgh and haven't heard anyone complain about it

I Think nobody complains cause we usually avoid it like plague

1 hour ago, Johny3Tears said:

I Think nobody complains cause we usually avoid it like plague

Exactly lol, we literally never go on it unless like uncle dang comes on and trolls and tells everybody to go on it to get randoms to click it and then we spend an hour on it doing nothing. The high advantage here is literally cancer to fight with

17 hours ago, Squeezing said:

Like the others have said, we never go there and that's why you don't see people complain about it. Behind the scenes or when we're anticipating going to a new map and the topic gets brought up, so many people complain about how bad that map is. The height advantage is so unfair on blue to a point it's super unfun and you can't climb up as well unless you go around it.