Aegean

Forum Hub, What next?

Our forum hub is being coded from @rhododendron, we are wondering what features you would like implemented? Aside from name customization and title customization, what are some things you think would enhance your forum experience? 

Any creative implemented suggestions will lead to rewards for the user!

Thanks!

Edited by Aegean (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Johny3Tears said:

maybe custom in game skins

p. sure volvo doesn't allow in game weapon skins nowadays as a server feature, I could be mistaken in that it only doesn't allow for you to get skins of generic insert weapon here for CS:GO and TF2 may be fine but unclear.

On 3/25/2018 at 4:33 PM, Aegean said:

what are some things you thing would enhance your forum experience? 

A new forum moderator position to correct grammatical errors such as the disgusting abomination above :^)

For real doe, what's happening with credits? I've been under a rock for the last several months, so if they were outright removed then disregard this question. But assuming they're still a thing, maybe some sort of plugin to spend em' in to increase a user's Credit balance (eg. mini-games)? Mind you, I have 0 knowledge in this field so I have no idea what is or isn't attainable :coffee:

5 hours ago, Forest said:

A new forum moderator position to correct grammatical errors such as the disgusting abomination above :^)

For real doe, what's happening with credits? I've been under a rock for the last several months, so if they were outright removed then disregard this question. But assuming they're still a thing, maybe some sort of plugin to spend em' in to increase a user's Credit balance (eg. mini-games)? Mind you, I have 0 knowledge in this field so I have no idea what is or isn't attainable :coffee:

they will be back, theyre just disabled temporarily until silence figures out hub properly

Will we receive all the items we purchased on the old site back? Or get refunded because I spent real money on the credits some of those things :(

14 hours ago, TheSupremePatriot said:

Will we receive all the items we purchased on the old site back? Or get refunded because I spent real money on the credits some of those things ?

Absolutely! You will either get all the features you paid for, or get refunded on anything we don't bring back ?

On 3/28/2018 at 9:29 PM, Forest said:

I can do that.

12 hours ago, Aegean said:

Absolutely! You will either get all the features you paid for, or get refunded on anything we don't bring back ?

Yeah, everything is still on the servers from the old website so nothing has been removed forever.