Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    Koubza
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.co
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

I was connecting to the Surf server yesterday. Everything was loading fine, until the final bar when my game stopped responding. I chose the option "Wait for the program to respond" when prompted to do so. It eventually loaded, but it sent me back to the main screen with a box saying that I have been banned. Not quite sure what happened, but Vac told me that Nutty said it was an IP detection issue where it looked like I had two IP's registered to the server. 

Not sure where to go from here, but thanks for taking a look at this.

Hope to see you all soon,

Koubza

https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=banlist

dads.JPG

I don't think vac understood me correctly. Sourcesleuth banned you for a duplicate account (aka trying to evade bans with a different steam account), and it triggered here because someone else with your IP has been banned.

Anyhow @Caleb956 banned the account with the same IP as you for hacking it seems. The banned account with the same IP should be included in the picture so @Caleb956 can provide us with a demo.

Screenshot-2018-4-7 Xeno Gamers.png

Strange. I've never had an issue with you in the past I'm pretty sure, and this seems pretty absurd. Is there any way this could have happened if it was a mistake ban? I'm unfamiliar with how source sleuth works

My demos are not working at all right now, I do have a demo of it if they decide to start working then I will upload it ASAP.. @Krampus  was also there so if he has any demos.  Will update this when I get them to work. 

I'm definitely gonna -1 for the original account permed since in the demo linked here the guy is flicking at people pretty obviously and especially when he just randomly attacks the spy who was cloaked and standing still with no collisions and then just tries to play it off like he didn't. So unless sleuth is wrong or somehow made a mistake I'm gonna say that it's the same guy so -1

igor.dem

The guy in the provided demo is quite clearly hacking, and unfortunately you share an ip with the fellow.
While I agree with kypari that we have never had any issues with you around on the server, the evidence does seem to point to the banned account being an alt of yours.

@Elcark @Vexx @Vargas Thoughts?

Also @Koubza if you want to be unbanned for sure, don't forget that this is still an option...

-1 We've rejected situations like this without clear evidence of the other account hacking before. Would have been a -1 from me demo or not.