Question

I've heard stories about some human named "virr". I've never seen virr. Not in a CSGO server, or in real life. Just in the discord, but then again it's probably just an AI. So... is @virr real? Or is Virr just a distraction to hide the fact that Aegean is a terrorist? ? asking for a friend

6 answers to this question

I am @Rhododendron's creation. beep boop.

No but seriously, i am in fact real! I'm a 21 year old(young) guy who lives in sweden and currently studies computer science. I think ive been CM for close to a year now? Before that i was a csgo staff, but due to the servers being kinda inactive, i started interacting more with the tf2 peeps.

I should probably get on servers a bit more :x

2 hours ago, virr said:

No but seriously, i am in fact real! I'm a 21 year old(young) guy who lives in sweden and currently studies computer science. I think ive been CM for close to a year now? Before that i was a csgo staff, but due to the servers being kinda inactive, i started interacting more with the tf2 peeps.

heh..so @Rhododendron has far surpassed our understanding of AI...  he's programmed this..this BOT named Virr to act as a CM and post promo demos...  it makes sense now.. Virr is phony confirm

2 hours ago, Monika said:

He's real alright! He is a big strong viking and likes little smol boys like me.

P.S. He is sexually attracted to anyone who lives in Michigan, it's a fact!

shit. ohio. just misssed it

1 minute ago, virr said:

nice try, bot