EDNight

Music Suggestions?

I've kind of fallen into a situation where I listen to the same 5 songs on a daily basis. Turns out when you do that it gets just a little bit boring after a while... ?

I listen to a lot of rock, and various sub genres of rock like:

Asking Alexandria

Blink 182

Breaking Benjamin

Linkin Park

I guess what I'm asking is, does anyone have any suggestions for new music? I really can't find anything new to listen to 

Stuff like Whitechapel and A Night in Texas is pretty cool. I wouldn't exactly group them with more emo stuff like Linkin Park but they're still a pretty cool genre of rock/metal 

This is one of my favourite songs, if not my favourite song. I have a lot of favourite songs though but still this one could be #1. This could be more interesting for the genres you like since it's rock, but not emo

I should have probably included more bands I listen to. I don't just listen to bands like the ones I put in my original post, those are just the four I seem to listen to a lot now. I really listen to anything from like The Killers or The Wombats to bands like Slayer or Metallica. I do like the song by Nothing But Thieves though, I enjoy a lot of their music anyways.

Avenged Sevenfold's earlier stuff of my favorite music out there, but their entire discography has good music.

Besides that, Killswitch Engage has a similar style to Sevenfold and some of The Foo Fighter's newer music is pretty good. 

As for other genres, Childish Gambino is really good. Logic's old music is decent too.

this took me way too long to do

48 minutes ago, Bone said:

You may already listen to the bands I'm about to list, but I'm posting them here anyway since they're kinda related to a few you posted:

Disturbed

FFDP

Red

Pantera

Trivium

And like Bonk said Killswitch Engage

Oo I love Red!! Didn't know there were any others that like them. I first started listening to them while I was learning how to speedrun Tony Hawk Underground and I couldn't change the music on youtube because speedrunning aha ^^