• In-Game Name
    Donakonda
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:61934831
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    3 years
  • Information

I really want to become staff because I want to help xg catch rule breakers and also I've been waiting along time to become staff.

+1

This is like the 3rd time ive seen Dona apply for staff. He is active, has a mic, and actually uses !calladmin. He would probably do a better job than me. I would like to see him try out for staff.

6 hours ago, Healix said:

Get off the stage 

37 minutes ago, Tekage said:

A true inspiration and I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for Donakonda. Slay honey, slay. ????? +1

This is a staff application, not a shitposting thread. Keep the memes to your discord, kthx

Best of luck on your application @Donakonda

-1 because time =/= qualification. If that were the case, people who have been here forever would maintain staff position. Sorry, I have nothing against you personally, but between now and last summer I've not seen an improvement in maturity. I'm gonna leave the times you've said rude things to certain people, which upset them more than you know, out of this app. GL.

Neutral

You're a nice guy most of the time, but as grape said, time does not mean you're qualified. From what I've seen you have some maturity problems, which makes me worry that you might go out of your way to try and punish someone over the tiniest things. Good luck on the application, though.